FBR Capital sees 'golden buying opportunity' in Apple stock, maintains $175 target

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 26
    dasanman69 wrote: »

Of course I have a retirement plan but it's not in the billions. With her kind of wealth a bad week is still just a speed bump. Just ride it out and soon be back up to speed.

So will you, relative to your wealth.
  • Reply 22 of 26
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member

Of course I have a retirement plan but it's not in the billions. With her kind of wealth a bad week is still just a speed bump. Just ride it out and soon be back up to speed.

So will you, relative to your wealth.

While that's true I worry much more than she does.
  • Reply 23 of 26

That's a tad arrogant, to say the least. You have no damn clue what she worries about, or why.

Also, it reeks of class warfare-type assumptions.
  • Reply 24 of 26
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member

That's a tad arrogant, to say the least. You have no damn clue what she worries about, or why.

Also, it reeks of class warfare-type assumptions.

The topic at hand is her wealth, of which she has in spades and enough to last several life times. Percentage wise, her and I cannot lose the same and still live comfortably. You know I was being facetious to begin with, and I don't know how you turned it into class warfare. I'm not begrudging her anything.
  • Reply 25 of 26

The topic at hand is her wealth, of which she has in spades and enough to last several life times. Percentage wise, her and I cannot lose the same and still live comfortably. You know I was being facetious to begin with, and I don't know how you turned it into class warfare. I'm not begrudging her anything.

Yes, the topic is of course her wealth. I was simply saying that the fall in App,e and Disney stocks this past week must have taken a major toll. You responded -- I thought, quite sarcastically -- with something to the effect of you should have her problems.

If you did not mean anything other than facetiousness by it, then there's no quarrel. It certainly did not sound like that to me in the way that I read it. Move along.