Rumor: Apple's 'iPhone 6' event may feature U2 tie-in

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 64
    andysol wrote: »
    Tell me which is better in your opinion:

[videos]

Lady Gaga has to trick it up because her voice isn't "fantastic".  Is her voice as good as Adele's?  Who, by the way, doesn't trick it up?

Please stop throwing around words like "fantastic" and "hella talented" when they simply aren't.  Save those for the ones who are truly fantastic, otherwise, what do we call those like Adele?  Really fantastic?

1) Kanye is much more talented musician than Sean ever could be. I'd say My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is the best album of the 21st century… and I say this hating Kanye.

2) Lady Gaga does have a fantastic voice, so does Adele. I'm not sure why you'd think one person can have a good voice.
  • Reply 62 of 64
    andysolandysol Posts: 2,506member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

1) Kanye is much more talented musician than Sean ever could be. I'd say My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is the best album of the 21st century… and I say this hating Kanye.

2) Lady Gaga does have a fantastic voice, so does Adele. I'm not sure why you'd think one person can have a good voice.

Im not comparing songs as a whole- duh- diddy can suck it.  I was mentioning Nicki vs Kim

Minaj is more versatile because she can sing averagely- on top of her rapping- but strictly as a lyricist- Kim's got her beat.  Jack of all trades is the master of none.  ;)

Gaga has a good voice- but we clearly have different definitions- thats ok.  You would judge a 9/10 at the olympics and I would judge a 8  to save the 9s and 10s for something that truly blew me away  :)

• Reply 63 of 64
    andysol wrote: »
    Im not comparing songs as a whole- duh- diddy can suck it.  I was mentioning Nicki vs Kim
    Minaj is more versatile because she can sing averagely- on top of her rapping- but strictly as a lyricist- Kim's got her beat.  Jack of all trades is the master of none.  ;)

Gaga has a good voice- but we clearly have different definitions- thats ok.  You would judge a 9/10 at the olympics and I would judge a 8  to save the 9s and 10s for something that truly blew me away  :)

In terms of singing I'm judging ability without any consideration for the material. For example, Mariah Carey has a better voice talent than Nina Simone but I am not a fan of Mariah's music but love me some Nina.