Antitrust monitor again bemoans Apple's lack of cooperation in final report

Comments

• Reply 21 of 49
    dtracedtrace Posts: 59member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by icoco3 View Post

Was there a point to your comment?

Yes, that the typical apple fanboy, who seems to dominate this forum, will defend apple to the end of the earth.  Congratulations, you're the first person to prove my point.

• Reply 22 of 49
    icoco3icoco3 Posts: 1,474member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dtrace View Post

Yes, that the typical apple fanboy, who seems to dominate this forum, will defend apple to the end of the earth.  Congratulations, you're the first person to prove my point.

And what is the point of this?  I use Windows computers and a Kindle Fire.  Just have an iPhone for myself and an iPad they gave me at work.  Fanboy is misapplied here and the characterizations made in that comment are typical of a troll.  Congratulations in proving you are one so I can use the word in this post with proof.

• Reply 23 of 49
    dtracedtrace Posts: 59member
    Quote:

And what is the point of this?  I use Windows computers and a Kindle Fire.  Just have an iPhone for myself and an iPad they gave me at work.  Fanboy is misapplied here and the characterizations made in that comment are typical of a troll.  Congratulations in proving you are one so I can use the word in this post with proof.

Oh golly, I sure wouldn't want to be labeled a troll by the likes of this forum.  I'm so glad you aren't such a troll yourself that you didn't even bother responding to me...oh wait that isn't what happened.  Are you reading this on that Kindle or one of those Windows computers?  I've been banned before for speaking my mind here, because this forum is nothing more than sycophantic ranting about anyone or anything that dare challenge the notion apple isn't infallible.  Congratulations on knowing how to use the word congratulations, my congratulations go out to you on this congratulatory occaision.  Congratulations!!

• Reply 24 of 49
    Bromwich was so incompetent he actually had to hire an expert to do his job.

Then he charged $1000 an hour for himself and an additional $1000 an hour for the expert.

That is evil.

He should have fired himself and told the court to use the expert monitor.
  • Reply 25 of 49
    tundraboytundraboy Posts: 1,884member

Bromwich will now move on to the next phase of his career, which is a high-powered business consultant with exclusive, intimate knowledge of the inner workings of Apple Corporation.

• Reply 26 of 49
    Quote:

Oh golly, I sure wouldn't want to be labeled a troll by the likes of this forum.  I'm so glad you aren't such a troll yourself that you didn't even bother responding to me...oh wait that isn't what happened.  Are you reading this on that Kindle or one of those Windows computers?  I've been banned before for speaking my mind here, because this forum is nothing more than sycophantic ranting about anyone or anything that dare challenge the notion apple isn't infallible.  Congratulations on knowing how to use the word congratulations, my congratulations go out to you on this congratulatory occaision.  Congratulations!!

Well...do your happy dance and I will let everyone else read your comments, shake their head, laugh a bit, then move on to intelligent conversation.

• Reply 27 of 49
    Quote:

Well...do your happy dance and I will let everyone else read your comments, shake their head, laugh a bit, then move on to intelligent conversation.

Do you honestly believe there is anything resembling intelligent conversation here?  That's why I come here, arguing with 2 year olds is funny for me.

• Reply 28 of 49
    Quote:

Do you honestly believe there is anything resembling intelligent conversation here?  That's why I come here, arguing with 2 year olds is funny for me.

"There you go again."

• Reply 29 of 49
    nolamacguynolamacguy Posts: 4,758member
    dtrace wrote: »

he did nothing of the sort.

you, however, are exposing yourself as an anti-apple troll. you wont last long.
  • Reply 30 of 49
    dtrace wrote: »

reported.

hint -- if you find yourself being repeatedly banned, then the problem is you, for not following the forum rules.
  • Reply 31 of 49
    jessijessi Posts: 302member

Bromwich and Cote belong in jail.  For life.  If there was justice.  But the system is so corrupt it isn't even funny. 

• Reply 32 of 49
    ronnronn Posts: 653member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by anantksundaram View Post

As to the UK court ruling, that judge was an utterly corrupt doofus. If I recall right, that moron went on to work for Samsung or some such thing.

While I don't share you thoughts on the ruling, the judge was less than transparent and should've given his colleagues pause to review his ruling. Imagine Apple hiring a judge shortly after a favorable ruling. We'd still be hearing the howls of its haters.

* edited a typo

• Reply 33 of 49
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Taniwha View Post

Well, what you personally think of a particular judge ... is not something that concerns anybody that matters.

Whether the privacy "spat" is as trivial as you would appear to want to believe is another matter. But by all means rely on your personal expertise in this area of law if it makes you feel good. You're completely wrong. But who cares ??

Ah, I was trying to give you the benefit of doubt.

But sadly, SpamSandwich was right: you're just a troll.

• Reply 34 of 49
    mytdavemytdave Posts: 447member

Maybe that's because Michael Bromwich is a paid shill, a political hit man.  I wouldn't cooperate with him either.

...Way to go Feds - attacking Apple for daring to make the market an even playing field and ending the Amazon monopoly - where suppliers could actually set the pricing they want to sell their products for (free enterprise) by making it profitable, but instead you hand over a true monopoly, which is now a more powerful one, to Amazon.  Way to go.

• Reply 35 of 49
    sdw2001sdw2001 Posts: 18,015member

Apple is big enough that they could post a giant middle finger next to the DOJ symbol on their homepage, and nothing would happen.  Government monitor.  Welcome to the Soviet Union, I guess.  I think they should very publicly tell the government to go screw.  

• Reply 36 of 49
    bubffmbubffm Posts: 24member
    So this jerk is still wasting shareholder's money? Appalling.
  • Reply 37 of 49
    Just flag his posts. You all know whom I am referring to.
  • Reply 38 of 49
    Quote:

Originally Posted by NolaMacGuy View Post

reported.

hint -- if you find yourself being repeatedly banned, then the problem is you, for not following the forum rules.

Aren't you a big ole tough guy! Oh no, he was reported! Quick trying to make yourself feel important. If you want to do that, go talk to your mom.

• Reply 39 of 49

Aren't you a big ole tough guy! Oh no, he was reported! Quick trying to make yourself feel important. If you want to do that, go talk to your mom.

no idea what youre talking about, son. dtrace was violating the rules of this forum, and hes been reported. id be surprised if he doesnt get banned.

since youre also be an insulting prick for no reason, ive reported you as well. go back to your windows forums.
  • Reply 40 of 49
    Glad to see the trolls don't have a valid point to make. They never do.