Adorama deals links not functioning from AI site

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware
I'm looking to buy a new Mac mini with AppleCare, so I went through the AI Price Guide and saw the entry-level Mac mini is currently $484 through Adorama. I've purchased two other computers this same way without issue. However, when I click the AI link, I'm brought to the Adorama site and that Mac mini has a price of $514 (the standard VIP deal). I tested quite a few other Adorama links on the Price Guide as well, and it seems that the Mac Pros and the high end iMacs work fine, but the less expensive iMacs and all the Mac minis have incorrect prices listed.

Any thoughts on how to remedy this? I'd really like to get that mini for $484.  :)

nabeards

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    kasperkasper Posts: 941member, administrator
    nabeards said:
    I'm looking to buy a new Mac mini with AppleCare, so I went through the AI Price Guide and saw the entry-level Mac mini is currently $484 through Adorama. I've purchased two other computers this same way without issue. However, when I click the AI link, I'm brought to the Adorama site and that Mac mini has a price of $514 (the standard VIP deal). I tested quite a few other Adorama links on the Price Guide as well, and it seems that the Mac Pros and the high end iMacs work fine, but the less expensive iMacs and all the Mac minis have incorrect prices listed.

Any thoughts on how to remedy this? I'd really like to get that mini for $484.  :)

nabeards
    nabeards --

Sorry about this. It took me a little while to find the price you were referring to and the discrepancy. You're right. There was indeed an old $30 coupon value that didn't fall off the Mac mini with AppleCare bundles in the Macs with AppleCare Price Guide. I appreciate you pointing this out. I'm going to PM you for your email so I can issue you a gift card to make up for our mistake.

K
  • Reply 2 of 2
    kasper said:

Sorry about this. It took me a little while to find the price you were referring to and the discrepancy. You're right. There was indeed an old $30 coupon value that didn't fall off the Mac mini with AppleCare bundles in the Macs with AppleCare Price Guide. I appreciate you pointing this out. I'm going to PM you for your email so I can issue you a gift card to make up for our mistake.

K

Thanks kasper, appreciate your help!