Samsung working to copy iPhone 6s Live Photos feature for next Galaxy S7

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 67
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    foggyhill said:
    skumaran said:
    Latest Copy Copy Copy Copy ..iCopy...More Copy..

Apple’s Force Touch is Already Patented by BlackBerry
    - http://www.cantechletter.com/2015/09/apples-force-touch-is-already-patented-by-blackberry/

Live Photos, 3D Touch & Universal Apps: Apple hijacks Microsoft's lingo - http://www.windowscentral.com/apple-hijacks-microsoft-lingo

Live Photos -

Checkout Latest Apple iPhone Smart Battery COPY cat case- https://i.imgur.com/2PvO8VV.jpg

Look like iSpotify - https://i.imgur.com/TVQ9ZEJ.jpg

If it's "the same", they will sue. If it's not the same, which is the case, they will not. GOT THAT BUD.
    Seems simple isn't it hey/ Why are you here BTW. Too much time on your hands?

Funny how all those glorious, "identical" (sic) things all flopped bad.

BTW, bravo for googling Appleinsider and putting out this crap. We need entertainment...
    The hardware they were put on failed, not the features. Big difference. 
    singularity
  • Reply 62 of 67
    foggyhillfoggyhill Posts: 4,767member
    foggyhill said:
    If it's "the same", they will sue. If it's not the same, which is the case, they will not. GOT THAT BUD.
    Seems simple isn't it hey/ Why are you here BTW. Too much time on your hands?

Funny how all those glorious, "identical" (sic) things all flopped bad.

BTW, bravo for googling Appleinsider and putting out this crap. We need entertainment...
    The hardware they were put on failed, not the features. Big difference. 
    Good grief, well, that's so god damn better for the customer isn't it..
    No need to check out desingenious and non sequitur since you're basically a milk carton ad for both.
    edited January 2016 Soli
  • Reply 63 of 67
    stevie said:
    Why didn't Apple patent the hell out of this?  That way they could sue SameDung again.

Probably because I've been using it on my Note for 2 years now.  Might be a Google feature, but its been available for some time.  Looking through it looks like Zoe has an even better implementation.

Nice that Apple users finally get a similar feature.  To them it appears to be something 'new' and Apple doesn't have a problem marketing it as such.
  • Reply 64 of 67
    foggyhillfoggyhill Posts: 4,767member
    Zarkin said:
    stevie said:
    Why didn't Apple patent the hell out of this?  That way they could sue SameDung again.

Probably because I've been using it on my Note for 2 years now.  Might be a Google feature, but its been available for some time.  Looking through it looks like Zoe has an even better implementation.

Nice that Apple users finally get a similar feature.  To them it appears to be something 'new' and Apple doesn't have a problem marketing it as such.
    HTC ZOE is not frack the same thing. Get a god damn clue.
    1 post, and you're 100% WRONG.

• Reply 65 of 67
    iushnt said:
    Samsung had this feature already BEFORE apple did back with the Galaxy S4.

http://www.techradar.com/us/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/samsung-may-head-back-to-the-galaxy-s4-for-its-new-galaxy-s7-feature-1313185 Here is a part of it on video 

Exactly. We should not choke up everything that Apple's Marketing Team feeds us. 

Oh God, please shoot me now. What an implementation that was. Must be why it's so popular now....
    edited January 2016
  • Reply 66 of 67
    SamFails said:
    Samsung Note 3 was their final good phone.  All Samsung phones are garbage.  With Note 4 - they lost the USB3 connector.  With Note 5 - they sealed in the battery, lost the storage, lost the IR remote, and lost the message indicator light.  I imagine the Note 6 will simply be rebranded Apple phones with absolutely no features.   Samsung should be shut down for basically photocopying the iPhone.   IF Samsung wants to succeed, they need to be DIFFERENT - as in Think Different !    Samsung needs to return the storage, the message light, the removable battery, and the USB 3 connector - and offer their phones in 64GB and 256GB capacities.   WHAT GOOD is a 4K video phone, if you can only take 3 minutes of 4K video?  A 128GB phone with removable 256GB  microSD cards AND interchangeable batteries is actually useful for travel.   Tiny storage and a 1 hour battery sealed inside is of no use to consumers.
    I used both Samsung Note 3 and Note 4 and I have to say the Note 4 wins hands down.  I thought the USB3 was cool for a while until I realize I couldn't find any need for 5 Gbps data transfer rate.  I could understand why Samsung adopted Apple's, or HTC's, unibody design and did away replaceable parts -- support headache.  There are lots of folks out there who buy cheap Made-In-China knock off sdcards or batteries off eBay and blame them on Samsung when their phones blow up (ie, my ex-coworkers).  Further, I'm also guessing Samsung could better determine whether their Note users are actually using replaceable batteries by looking at their own sales data -- it's probably very small.  I'm among those who always buy 3-4 spare batteries -- they are simply too convenient when you are traveling, but most people probably don't. 

I don't think that's why Samsung is losing the smartphone war to Apple though. 
    edited January 2016
  • Reply 67 of 67
    foggyhill said:
    Zarkin said:

HTC ZOE is not frack the same thing. Get a god damn clue.
    1 post, and you're 100% WRONG.

I didnt claim it was the same, I claimed it was similar, but better.