Dell and BMW

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
get a BMW w/o getting a dell:

[quote] 2. To Enter: Automatic entry with purchase of a computer from Dell Home Systems Co., Dell Outlet - Home or Dell Authorized Employee/Student Purchase Program during the promotional period. Or, mail completed entry form or print name, address, tel. no. on a 3" x 5" card and mail to Dell/BMW Box 4134, Grand Rapids, MN 55730-4134, postmarked by 9/30/02 and received by 10/7/02. Limit one entry per separate envelope. Limit 1 entry per person regardless of entry method during the Promotional Period. Limit 1 prize per household. Dell is not liable for transmission or programming errors, late, lost, incomplete, illegible or undeliverable entries <hr></blockquote>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    That will just get you the chance to win a BMW.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    [quote]Originally posted by smithjoel:

<strong>That will just get you the chance to win a BMW.</strong><hr></blockquote>

thats the idea

free BMW w/o buying a dell. Its genius!
  • Reply 3 of 5
    It's not genius, it's the law. Otherwise dell is just running an expensive lotery. I'd love to someone win and set their PB down on the passenger seat though.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member

<strong>It's not genius, it's the law. Otherwise dell is just running an expensive lotery. I'd love to someone win and set their PB down on the passenger seat though.</strong><hr></blockquote>

yeah I know, thats the idea. I was trying to get the word out....
  • Reply 5 of 5
    giantgiant Posts: 6,041member

<strong>It's not genius, it's the law. Otherwise dell is just running an expensive lotery. I'd love to someone win and set their PB down on the passenger seat though.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I bet you take your notebook to the comedy club, too ay? Loosen up...