After citing $53M in personal debt, Kanye West begs fans to subscribe to Tidal

Comments

• Reply 41 of 73
    19831983 Posts: 1,225member
    I hope he ends up being Kim's broke toy-boy. Such a fate couldn't come to a more deserving bloke. This dick needs a major slice of humble pie, the obnoxious little toad!
    buzdotscornchip
  • Reply 42 of 73
    19831983 Posts: 1,225member
    Yep6Sgoldfish said:
    "You'd rather open up one school in Africa like you really helped the country... if you want to help... help me."

Wow. That makes me wanna cancel my Tidal subscription instead. 
    Yep that comment in particular beggars belief!
    cornchip
  • Reply 43 of 73
    Kanye... Let me piss in a bucket for you. That's my contribution to you're bullshit.
  • Reply 44 of 73
    ireland said:
    He must be bipolar.
    Maybe. He's definitely losing it.
    Or at least half of it...
    cornchip
  • Reply 45 of 73
    lukei said:
    Except Trump is a billionaire and Kanye West is still an untalented hack.
    A Billionaire that inherited his money and lost it. Would have been better off investing it in a tracking fund
    I don't think that's accurate either. I recall that he never declared bankruptcy, but he did have a company use the bankruptcy laws.
  • Reply 46 of 73
    Feel so sorry should bake a cake.

And let him eat it.

And then go see the red queen.

In a hundred years even his grandchildren won't remember him.
  • Reply 47 of 73
    This guy is a disgrace to all human kind. He acts like he is trying to be a hero for all blacks and all he does is disgraces their race. Bankrupt? They call that Karma bro. I could not be happier. Tidal, the all black channel. Can we get some white shareholders please? Obama, can you do something about this? Right. That is what I thought.
  • Reply 48 of 73
    Maybe Taylor Swift can lend him some cash?
  • Reply 49 of 73
    Kanye is a gay fish...

In case you don't remember: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fishsticks_(South_Park)
    edited February 2016
  • Reply 50 of 73
    "You'd rather open up one school in Africa like you really helped the country... if you want to help... help me."

/facepalm
  • Reply 51 of 73
    quinneyquinney Posts: 2,528member
    Maybe Taylor Swift can lend him some cash?
    That's the least she should do, since he made her famous. :p
    cali
  • Reply 52 of 73
    lukei said:
    A Billionaire that inherited his money and lost it. Would have been better off investing it in a tracking fund
    I don't think that's accurate either. I recall that he never declared bankruptcy, but he did have a company use the bankruptcy laws.
    He never declared personal bankruptcy, but he has had his businesses declare bankruptcy. It's popular in business, to the point of being considered as common sense ... Put all the risk into your business finances, not your personal. It's based on the idea that if your business fails, and goes broke, at least you still have your house.
  • Reply 53 of 73

Wow. That makes me wanna cancel my Tidal subscription instead. 
    I see Kanye doesn't care about black people neither, just a solitary black person, himself. 
    cali
  • Reply 54 of 73
    This coming from a guy who is dropping an album & guilting his sheep to buy it. Oh and "Kanye West Asks "White Publications" to Stop Commenting on "Black Music"" (Hollywood Reporter). Is there anyone left on this planet he hasn't insulted? Somebody just hit the mute button on him.
  • Reply 55 of 73
    creek0512 said:
    A shining example of old person mindset, or "young people are so stupid".  This guy is almost 40 and not a Millennial.  Running up huge amounts of debt are the hallmarks of the Baby Boomers and Gen X.  Your generations literally caused the banking system to collapse from all of your irresponsible debt resulting in a massive government bailout scheme all while the Millennial generation was too young to even get a credit card.  In other words, go f yourself.
    Oh, man. You're right... he's 38. Which indicates he's even dumber than I thought.

Also, "my generation" didn't cause the financial collapse (that was the Baby Boomers, aka Clinton, generation). My generation (at least some of us) actively protested and voted against the policies leading up to and following and I sure as hell didn't vote for Obama (or McCain or Romney, for that matter).

Kanye West is still a dummy.
    if you didnt vote for any of those guys, then you didnt vote in a general election for 8 years. that makes you an f.n. idot. More so than kanye, because you should know better.
  • Reply 56 of 73

jungmark said:
    How does one spend $53 MM let alone go into that much debt. What a fool. Good riddance. 
    if you think kanye west is $53M in debt then i pitty more than one fool.
  • Reply 57 of 73

Out of this entire article, the biggest joke here is rap in lossless audio.   Most of those guys don't even understand what dynamic range is...

As for Yeezy...I smell desperation.  Cant wait till he and the rest of the jackass family he is part of sinks finally. 
    yeah, taylor swift and Pink know all about dynamic range /s
  • Reply 58 of 73
    This guy is a disgrace to all human kind. He acts like he is trying to be a hero for all blacks and all he does is disgraces their race. Bankrupt? They call that Karma bro. I could not be happier. Tidal, the all black channel. Can we get some white shareholders please? Obama, can you do something about this? Right. That is what I thought.
    half of the shareholders are white.
  • Reply 59 of 73
    "it looked like a Kanye concert"    lmao [edit]Skip to 2:00. It looks like AI strips out the time argument from the URL[edit]

edited February 2016
  • Reply 60 of 73
    nikon133nikon133 Posts: 2,600member
    wood1208 said:
    Very funny. I am sure for every singer has some followers. His ego is bigger than his art. Moreover, first he needs to fix his attitude and public behavior on or off stage. If Facebook or Google or anyone invests in him than I will sell stop investing in that company stock and stop using their products. Mr. Waste, if you are broke than get a loan from your wife,.help bring you down to earth.
    His ego is his only art.

Pardon, his only "art".