Kanye swears his new album will never come to Apple Music or iTunes

Comments

• Reply 41 of 92
    I wonder why we should care if he makes 'albums' at all? Many of us will never buy his 'music' again because of his personality.
    macky the macky
  • Reply 42 of 92
    I know the face of the guy and that he is married to an Instagram star with a big butt, and I remember he used to make popular music, but honestly... Can you please tell me a name of his last hit and how long this was ago?
  • Reply 43 of 92
    BEST NEWS ALL DAY!!!!
    Agreed, good riddance to him. 
    macky the macky
  • Reply 44 of 92
    cornchipcornchip Posts: 1,948member
    Excellent news.
  • Reply 45 of 92
    MacProMacPro Posts: 19,726member
    Who is Kayne?  
    williamlondon
  • Reply 46 of 92
    cornchipcornchip Posts: 1,948member

Way to stick it to your fans dweebuz
    It's a good thing I wasn't drinking coffee; it would have been all over my kitchen 
    macky the macky
  • Reply 47 of 92
    Amen!  This guy is pure trash.  It is really sad for humankind that he even exists...karma will bite him in the A$$ soon enough...
    macky the macky
  • Reply 48 of 92
    msanttimsantti Posts: 1,377member
    Who is this clown and why should I care?
    williamlondon
  • Reply 49 of 92
    Guess who loses out more in this deal Kanye?
  • Reply 50 of 92
    wood1208wood1208 Posts: 2,912member
    Debt laden, arrogant, idiot. Some people in America cares his music. For rest of world, he is as good as dead.
    macky the macky
  • Reply 51 of 92
    A man who is $53M in debt has the idea of forcing his fans to steal his music, instead of taking money from them through the most popular music store in the world. He then asks Mark Zuckerberg for a $1 Billion bail out investment into...wait for it..."Kanye West Ideas". SLOW CLAP....
    macky the macky
  • Reply 52 of 92
    rob55rob55 Posts: 1,291member
    According to reliable source Wikipedia (/s), this assclown has apparently sold 21 million albums, and 66 million digital downloads of his songs (I use the term lightly). My question is, who's buying this crap? Then I came across this article, and now it sounds all too familiar. Sounds like Samsung counting units shipped.
    edited February 2016
  • Reply 53 of 92
    spice-boyspice-boy Posts: 1,450member
    Kanye and his fellow media monster T Swift are the best examples of all that sparkles is not gold. 
    williamlondon
  • Reply 54 of 92
    icoco3icoco3 Posts: 1,474member

"My album will never never never be on Apple,"
    As if it will ever be on anyone's device.

The guy that puts this in one of his new songs: In the song "Famous," West reportedly croons, "I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex. / Why? I made that bitch famous."

It amazes me how little class some people have yet be given such a big platform to spew this trash.

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/11/entertainment/taylor-swift-kanye-west-new-song/index.html

• Reply 55 of 92
    Yeezus, just look at him. What a dope.
  • Reply 56 of 92
    pmzpmz Posts: 3,433member
    One more reason to hate this media culture
    Fixed.
  • Reply 57 of 92
    pmzpmz Posts: 3,433member

tnsf said:
    I wish people (and media!) would stop assuming that app downloads = new subscribers. I'm sure a very very large portion of people who downloaded the app will never pay Tidal a penny.
    Statistically, maybe 10% of people who download it will pay for it, for more than 1 month.
  • Reply 58 of 92
    "Exclusivity" doesn't mean what artists think.

It goes a little like this:
    1. Someone signs up to Tidal with a throwaway email address
    2. They Audio Hi-jack the tracks (or use one of many similar tools)
    3. They upload to a bit torrent tracker.

Then all those fans who want to listen to it today, but for whatever reason don't want to deal with Tidal. They have the album, permanently, no renting, no DRM, no internet connection needed to play tracks.

As for me and a significant portion of the population outside the USA - we don't give a fk about this guy or his extortion as "music".
    BBC is reporting it's been pirated 500,000 times already. :-)
    icoco3
  • Reply 59 of 92
    Zzzzzzzzzz....Canye West...Zzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Reply 60 of 92
    Good! Why waste the disk space anyhow?
    williamlondon