What happens?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I know there are people who actually get confused while using a mac. They have used windows and just completely get confused and frustrated by the mac. I know that its insanely easy for me since i know so much, but i mean they don't even try to do it themselves. What happens to you after you use windows, because os x and windows although completely different have alot of similarities, like cut, copy paste, programs in designated folders. Has anyone had any confrontations with frusted switchers?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    I have a friend who is a switcher he was very tech savvy and knew his way around windows very well. I got ahold of him and convinced him to purchase a 17 inch imac. I sent him to apple.com/switch and dug up some other site to help switchers. If he has anymore problems i wrote a message board in PHP for me and a couple friends, I hooked up up with an account and if he has anymore questions he can post them there.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Actually if anyone wants to help me out a little bit, I have alot of stuff i`m working on right now. I could help some one throw together a switchers guide website with forums and tutorials and other hints and trix people have found. Any one interested?
  • Reply 3 of 3
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    [quote]Originally posted by Mount_my_floppy:

<strong>Actually if anyone wants to help me out a little bit, I have alot of stuff i`m working on right now. I could help some one throw together a switchers guide website with forums and tutorials and other hints and trix people have found. Any one interested?</strong><hr></blockquote>

Between school, work, and my graduation prodject, i suppose I could...and would be glad to help out.

email [email protected]

or message 'ast3r3x' on IM

anyone else interested...we could then post it somewhere, and give it to apple. (although they wouldn't use it, or at least switch it around and give us no rights at all because that is part of their policy about that stuff)

I am making a thread about this so people can check it out and maybe contribute

[ 09-28-2002: Message edited by: ast3r3x ]</p>