FBI Director James Comey seeks to reassure Congress that Apple fight is not about precedent

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 29

foggyhill said:
    He's FULL OF SHIT, there are already hundreds of cases both by the feds and locally that are just waiting for this.
    Does he control the DOJ and all local juridictions,  Does he control, China, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Iran , India, Malaysia, etc.
    Does he know the whole technical, legal, commercial, etc implications of this.
    HE DOES NOT. So, he's talking out of his ass.
    How can he promise what he can't hope to deliver?

T
    I'd have to say you are the one talking out of your posterior orifice.  You know nothing about Comey, that is obvious.
    edited February 2016
  • Reply 22 of 29
    cpsrocpsro Posts: 3,192member
    Take a look at Comey's track record on Wiki, he's a very upstanding chap
    was

Comey and the FBI need to abide by the law just like everyone else.
    edited February 2016
  • Reply 23 of 29
    Comey:
    "Its not a trailblazer case. 
    Its not about precedent. 
    Its about how we govern ourselves."

On this issue, Dir. Comey is a disingenuous liar. 

We we govern ourselves by determining the nuances of law and setting precedent. 

Any case that defines nuances and sets precedent is, by definition, a trailblazer. 

Q.E.D., in this issue, Dir. Comey is a disingenuous liar. 
    edited February 2016 cnocbuibadmonk
  • Reply 24 of 29
    fallenjtfallenjt Posts: 4,053member
    Make me a master key, and I will only break into this one particular house. I won't use it on any of 300,000,000+ houses in the US. 
    If you trust above statement, you can trust FBI in this case!
    icoco3badmonk
  • Reply 25 of 29
    jungmarkjungmark Posts: 6,926member
    Does Comey actually believe the sh1t he's spewing?
    badmonk
  • Reply 26 of 29
    rob53rob53 Posts: 3,241member
    Time for Obama to fire Comey. He's an embarrassment and needs to be gone before he does something that will ruin the US. 
    badmonk
  • Reply 27 of 29
    Why would Obama fire Corney? He agrees with him.
    ewtheckmanbadmonk
  • Reply 28 of 29
    foggyhillfoggyhill Posts: 4,767member

foggyhill said:
    He's FULL OF SHIT, there are already hundreds of cases both by the feds and locally that are just waiting for this.
    Does he control the DOJ and all local juridictions,  Does he control, China, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Iran , India, Malaysia, etc.
    Does he know the whole technical, legal, commercial, etc implications of this.
    HE DOES NOT. So, he's talking out of his ass.
    How can he promise what he can't hope to deliver?

T
    I'd have to say you are the one talking out of your posterior orifice.  You know nothing about Comey, that is obvious.
    Coming someone who parachuted here and has been kicked down the street for being and idiot by everyone, that's choice.
    The DOJ as filed identical briefs for 9 other phones and other police forces have said they're looking to do the same if this goes through : AKA, this would be a precedent and he's fucking lying, Simple to get if you know how to read; can you?
    Explain to me how he's not lying despite that and I'll accept the turds you lay  as something else than pure garbage.
    Until that time, frack off bud.
    edited February 2016 badmonk
  • Reply 29 of 29
    stskstsk Posts: 22member
    "Just this one phone." "Just this one time.” “I don’t have herpes." "I love you." "I’ll pull out." - James Comey, lying sack of shit.
    edited February 2016