Winners of AppleInsider's iPhone 6/6s Smart Battery Case giveaway announced [Paul, William L., Laur

Posted:
in iPhone edited March 2016
AppleInsider would like to congratulate the winners of our latest giveaway, Paul, William L., Laura S., Mitch W. and Walter M., each of whom snagged one of Apple's new iPhone 6/6s Smart Battery Case in the color of their choosing.

Apple iPhone 6 Smart Battery Case

a Rafflecopter giveaway

We've reached out to the winners via email to confirm shipping information and color preference, so don't forget to check your inbox. Thanks to everyone who participated in this week's contest, and if you didn't win this time, don't worry, AppleInsider has many more great contests and giveaways planned for 2016.

Where to Buy an iPhone 6/6s Smart Battery Case

Apple iPhone 6/6s Smart Battery case is available from an Apple retail store for $99.00. It's also available at Apple authorized resellers like Amazon, which offers them in Charcoal or White for $98.00. Apple authorized reseller B&H also offers the iPhone Smart Battery Case in Charcoal and White for $98.00 with free shipping and no sales tax if you live outside NY.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    indiekidukindiekiduk Posts: 381member
    10 more entries for sharing with friends? Don't see why I would invite my friends if I wanted to win myself.
    oneof52
  • Reply 2 of 9
    emoelleremoeller Posts: 574member
    I really like the Apple battery case (actually replaced a brand new Morphie case that I had waited months to receive), but I really, really wish that Apple had included an inductive charger for the Apple Watch built into that case.  It would have solved a lot of folks issues with battery life (for both the iPhone and the Apple Watch) each day.
  • Reply 3 of 9
    isteelersisteelers Posts: 738member
    emoeller said:
    I really like the Apple battery case (actually replaced a brand new Morphie case that I had waited months to receive), but I really, really wish that Apple had included an inductive charger for the Apple Watch built into that case.  It would have solved a lot of folks issues with battery life (for both the iPhone and the Apple Watch) each day.
    I never thought of that!  That would be convenient for Apple Watch owners. Do you know of other battery case makers that offer that feature?  I would be very interested if they did. 
  • Reply 4 of 9
    bluefire1bluefire1 Posts: 1,301member
    I bought it and used it for awhile, but the hump on the back just doesn't seem appropriately appealing for an iPhone. Thus I went back to my PhoneSuit battery case which at least has style. The best solution would be for Apple to finally do something about battery life in the iPhone 6s and make the screen more indestructible, making the need for any case moot. The phone is gorgeous, but the need for any case diminishes its true beauty. 
    Maybe one day...
  • Reply 5 of 9
    nolamacguynolamacguy Posts: 4,758member
    bluefire1 said:
    I bought it and used it for awhile, but the hump on the back just doesn't seem appropriately appealing for an iPhone. Thus I went back to my PhoneSuit battery case which at least has style. The best solution would be for Apple to finally do something about battery life in the iPhone 6s and make the screen more indestructible, making the need for any case moot. The phone is gorgeous, but the need for any case diminishes its true beauty. 
    Maybe one day...
    what do you mean do something about the battery life? the battery life isnt flawed or below normal. each year the phones have gotten slimmer yet battery life has gone up or remained the same at the least. 

weve plateaued on battery tech in general, but that has nothing to do with the 6s.
    mike1jwbl33pscooter63
  • Reply 6 of 9
    bsenkabsenka Posts: 799member
    The loser of the draw is forced to use the case for at least one week before being allowed to go back to whatever they were using before.
    cash907censored
  • Reply 7 of 9
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Congrats.
  • Reply 8 of 9
    Oh well. Was going to eBay it if I won anyway. 
  • Reply 9 of 9
    Thanks, Apple Insider! I'm looking forward to trying this out!