Live blog from Apple's 'Let us loop you in' media event

Posted:
in General Discussion edited March 2016
Apple is set to take the wraps off of both a new 4-inch iPhone and 9.7-inch iPad at a media presentation at its corporate headquarters. AppleInsider is there live with up-to-the-second news and exclusive analysis from the event.

If you aren't automatically redirected to our live blog in 3 seconds, Click Here.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    eightzeroeightzero Posts: 3,056member
    Gads, a half an hour in, and I'm not seeing any new hardware. Sure, environment and carekit are interesting and important. But get on with it please?
  • Reply 2 of 7
    Really? New watch bands garners applause? #ResidentSleeper
  • Reply 3 of 7
    mac_128mac_128 Posts: 3,454member
    $100 price drop on the Watch with no new product. Yikes!
    edited March 2016 lord amhran
  • Reply 4 of 7
    mac_128 said:
    $100 price drop on the Watch with no new product. Yikes!
    Yet.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    We all care about the environment and health.  But a 25 minute commercial on how wonderful Apple is? When the audience  really cares about products? Not good; I feel like Mom made us eat our vegetables first...and the products? Nothing new...the 6 crammed into a smaller form; same with the Ipad Pro.  Apple....one of the few times you've really disappointed me.  
  • Reply 6 of 7
    No iTunes, no iPod, no thunderbolt display, no new time capsule/airport, no refresh of any macs, nothing about OSX (in fact, the iPad was pushed so hard as a PC replacement, I wonder if OSX is about to be dropped altogether...)

And the new iPad pro has a bump on the back for the camera. How is that going to work to lay it flat to draw? Fail.

You can take 4k video with all these new cameras on the iPhoneSE and iPad...but not push them to your Apple TV?

This was a strange media event.
    chelin74