Kanye West changes his tune, releases a single track from new album on Apple Music

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 34
    jcs2305jcs2305 Posts: 1,337member

And now the quality of the Apple Music library has been diminished. 

You are aware that all of his other albums are already available through iTunes and Apple Music? 
  • Reply 22 of 34
    apple ][apple ][ Posts: 9,233member
    He should stick to Tidal, like he promised.

What a liar and a douchebag and all round unlikeable person.
  • Reply 23 of 34
    boltsfan17boltsfan17 Posts: 2,294member
    Stupid ass comments. He may constantly be acting out in the media, but TLOP is the best hip hop album of 2016 period.
    Kanye, is that you? 
    jony0tonesterdiplicationlostkiwichia
  • Reply 24 of 34
    Just saw an SNL repeat of the Valentine's day show that this psychopath played on. it was one of the worst performances I think I've ever seen. His backup singers sang more than he did, and when he tried to sing, he needed electronic voice distortion to make it sound good. On top of that, he swayed around the stage acting as if he was drunk....or maybe he really was. All I know, is that I could have did the exact same thing and nobody would have ever known the difference. Pathetic, if that's called art/talent.
  • Reply 25 of 34
    calicali Posts: 3,494member

"One track at a time... No one will notice"

Apple should have refused his track. Would have been funny.

Stupid ass comments. He may constantly be acting out in the media, but TLOP is the best hip hop album of 2016 period.

Not the best of 2016 but THE BEST ALBUM OF ALL TAEHM!! OF ALL TAEHM!!!!

• Reply 26 of 34
    Realy? Bc I just listened to "Famous" (before reading your comment) and it's freakin terrible. Also, I just realized that's the song where he says he'll probably have sex with Taylor Swift bc he made her famous or something. I think most people would be ashamed to be that delusionally grandiose, but kanye clearly has no shame lol. The Chainsmokers even did a great song about kanye's delusional grandiosity [it really is a great song, you should check it out: Kanye (feat. sirenxx)].
    edited March 2016 Sir_Turkey
  • Reply 27 of 34
    spice-boyspice-boy Posts: 1,450member
    quinney said:
    Part of the syndrome of being a blowhard narcissist is that your word is not worth anything.
    Talking about Trump now?
  • Reply 28 of 34
    bwinskibwinski Posts: 164member
    DO NOT CARE. ALL OF HIS RENDERINGS ARE C R A P !!!!!!
  • Reply 29 of 34
    I can't find it on iTunes. Probably removed already due to lack of interest. 
  • Reply 30 of 34
    boltsfan17boltsfan17 Posts: 2,294member
    tonester said:
    I can't find it on iTunes. Probably removed already due to lack of interest. 
    Click on iTunes Bargain Bin at the bottom right /s
    bestkeptsecret
  • Reply 31 of 34
    Kanye west, he is a pest, thinks he's the best, needs to take a rest, looks a little stressed, money made a mess, worth now much less.. Ha ha yes yes. 
  • Reply 32 of 34
    I wonder if someone really needs that kanye west crap, apart of kanye him/her self? :/
  • Reply 33 of 34
    "...released a single track from the hit album on streaming services..."

"Hit album"? It hasn't even cracked the Top 200 Albums chart yet, how are you calling it a hit? Tidal didn't submit it's sales to Billboard, plus he's lost about $10 mill to illegal downloads, subpar Tidal sales = crawling to Apple and Amazon and others to help push his sales and money. "Hit," not even close. Also, as someone else posted, stop sucking Kanye's teat by posting every little this this egomaniac does and says about Apple.
  • Reply 34 of 34
    robin huberrobin huber Posts: 3,958member
    Poseur extraordinaire. Trump should name him as his VP.