French talk show resorts to iPhones to continue shooting after power outage

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 25
    regardless, it's pretty good press for Apple!
  • Reply 22 of 25
    michael scripmichael scrip Posts: 1,916member
    Luckily there were enough people in the studio who owned iPhones.

Only 1 out of 4 smartphones in France are iPhones!
  • Reply 23 of 25
    I can't stand this show, it's like a dumbed down, completely unfunny version of the Graham Norton show. They don't need cameras, they need writers and a host with talent. This looks like a publicity stunt, but the show is just too excruciatingly boring for me to bother checking it out.
    studiomusic
  • Reply 24 of 25
    trillottrillot Posts: 19member
    It was a power cut which affected the whole neighborhood, not just television. The reaction filming with iPhones seems faster because it is a show recorded and broadcast after assembly. There is no lie in what happened. I think it was an excellent reaction of producers because it gave the show an atmosphere quite amazing. This show is usually a great show where guests have plenty of time to express their ideas, which is rare on TV where we often favors sensationalism instead of reflection.
  • Reply 25 of 25
    trillottrillot Posts: 19member
    It was a power cut which affected the whole neighborhood, not just television. The reaction filming with iPhones seems faster because it is a show recorded and broadcast after assembly. There is no lie in what happened. I think it was an excellent reaction of producers because it gave the show an atmosphere quite amazing. This show is usually a great show where guests have plenty of time to express their ideas, which is rare on TV where we often favors sensationalism instead of reflection.