Hillary Clinton's tech platform backs Apple positions on encryption, privacy, innovation, patents,

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 33
    sorry this lady a complete kook.  apple's main business iPhone has only 15% market share.  Spotify has double the paying users as apple music.  impossible to cry monopoly here.  
    edited June 2016 apple ][
  • Reply 22 of 33
    staticx57staticx57 Posts: 405member
    This article has no place here. Keep it objective. And if anyone thinks that either party has their interest at heart I got some ocean front property in Utah id like to sell you.
    edited June 2016
  • Reply 23 of 33
    9secondkox29secondkox2 Posts: 3,043member
    Clinton is a snake with a forked tongue. Her and warren playing good cop bad cop. 

This woman would bring disaster upon the USA. 

The he only privacy close noon cares about is her own nationsl security diminishing email server. 

Oh... And that Benghazi matter she handled so well...

murderous, incompetent, selfish person who would only double down on the destruction Obama has brought in. 
    edited June 2016 TurboPGTapple ][h2p
  • Reply 24 of 33
    jbdragonjbdragon Posts: 2,312member
    ireland said:
    I don't believe anything Clinton says, but Trump would straight up dangerous for the world and the US. He's incapable of running a Twitter account. And I don't believe anything he says. He's a knee-jerk, reactionary juvenile. He's at best racist and at worst uses the racism of others through innuendo and plain language to gain power. He's not just un-American, he's a sociopath and a downright horrid human being.
    I know Clinton, She's the last person I would ever want. She's a politician and so just LIES. Never gives a real answer. Is on everyone's side. Trump, Not a politician. Just says what he wants and doesn't care about the fallout from it. Many of the things he says won't happen. The President normally has Limited abilities anyway. Unless you start ignoring congress and throw out Executive Actions. I'd rather have a real 3rd choice. because the Presidental pick for the last few cycles are really been stinkers. Just look at OBAMA. Zero skill at doing anything. Got in office because he's Black. Clinton may get in office only because she's a Woman and the time has come. I'm all for Black and Women, hell a Black Woman, but I'd like a far better choice. Once again it's come down the the lesser of 2 evils. Clinton or Trump. I have to go Trump. I don't want to, but I sure as hell am not going to vote for the Criminal Clinton. So I'm stuck with Trump. Wasting a vote on some other 3rd party just throws that vote away and makes it easier for Clinton to win.
    apple ][h2p
  • Reply 25 of 33
    ronwp54ronwp54 Posts: 8member
    If there's anyone that would be screaming for privacy and encryption , I think it would be Hillary, with all the scandalous stuff she's got to hide. LOL
    apple ][
  • Reply 26 of 33
    ireland said:
    I don't believe anything Clinton says, but Trump would straight up dangerous for the world and the US. He's incapable of running a Twitter account. And I don't believe anything he says. He's a knee-jerk, reactionary juvenile. He's at best racist and at worst uses the racism of others through innuendo and plain language to gain power. He's not just un-American, he's a sociopath and a downright horrid human being.
    But the strange thing is he seems to be on the right side of things unlike Obama and Clinton, so seem completely clueless as to the reality of the world.
    apple ][
  • Reply 27 of 33
    irelandireland Posts: 17,799member
    jbdragon said:

I know Clinton, She's the last person I would ever want. She's a politician and so just LIES. Never gives a real answer. Is on everyone's side. Trump, Not a politician.
    No, Trump is only a milkman, a sailor, a mountain climber, a lumberjack. He's not a politician at all, he is after all only trying to be president of America. That he's racist doesn't matter. And to those Muslims dancing on the rooftops that Trump saw on TV? That it didn't happen doesn't matter. I mean, he is after all only a lumberjack.
    edited June 2016 messagepad2100
  • Reply 28 of 33

Hillary Clinton's tech platform backs Apple positions on encryption, privacy, innovation, patents.

Hillary Clinton's tech platform SAYS IT backs Apple positions on encryption, privacy, innovation, patents FOR NOW.

"A POLITICIAN" "SAID SOMETHING" "TO GET ELECTED" "SO THEY COULD IGNORE THAT AND DO WHAT THEIR POLITICAL SPONSORS PAID THEM FOR."

Fixed that for you, eventually.
  • Reply 29 of 33
    dick applebaumdick applebaum Posts: 12,527member
    chasm said:
    cali said:
    flaneur said:
    So you got yourself suckered in by the propaganda machine, dint ya, Homer.

That line about kicking her — there's something not quite right about it, since you're talking about a woman. 

Yeah, I should put you on ignore, but then I'd miss seeing you squirm like this. 
    What's the difference between kicking a woman and kicking a man?
    You haven't endorsed the idea of kicking a man, probably due to cowardice.
    What if @Wizard69 is a woman?

• Reply 30 of 33
    Whether you like Clinton or not, you have to admit she hit the nail on the head with this quote, so easy to substantiate directly from Trump's quotes, it was like a walk in the park on a sunny day  His ideas not really even ideas.  Sad!

"I believe the person the Republicans have nominated for president cannot do the job," she said.

"Trump's ideas aren't just different, they are dangerously incoherent. They're not really ideas, they're just a series of bizarre rants, personal feuds and outright lies," Clinton said.

messagepad2100
  • Reply 31 of 33
    volcanvolcan Posts: 1,799member
    Lack of critical thinking and writing skills apparently go hand in hand with vehemently held convictions of nothing but brainwashed dogma.
    trollkiller
  • Reply 32 of 33
    radiospaceradiospace Posts: 180member
    flaneur said:
    wizard69 said:
    The problem with Clinton is you can't trust here any further than you can kick her.    Considering how far the current administration has gone in trying to curtail our rights and her involvement I wouldn't vote for her for anything.  She isn't fit to lead a pack of Girl Scouts.  
    So you got yourself suckered in by the propaganda machine, dint ya, Homer.

That line about kicking her — there's something not quite right about it, since you're talking about a woman. 

Yeah, I should put you on ignore, but then I'd miss seeing you squirm like this. 
    Ah, here we go with the Hillary neocon bot... the only propaganda machines are the ones the Clintons control.... your effort to turn his idiomatic use of the word "kick" into a hate crime against women is par for course for the Clinton smear machine... maybe someday you will wake up from your Orwellian smugness and understand why the rest of us, from Bernie voters to Trumpmaniacs, detest you with every fibre of our being.
  • Reply 33 of 33
    baligekobaligeko Posts: 9member
    Do not make the mistake that Trump is a self made billionaire. He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, and if he would have just invested his father's inheritance in SPY, he would be a lot richer today than he is.