Apple's iPhone seen as tipping point for OLED dominance by 2020

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 22
    cnocbuicnocbui Posts: 3,613member
    cnocbui said:
    And so it begins.  There were no OLED screens before Apple had the great idea.  OLED screens in phones only became possible because of secret research and tech developed exclusively by Apple in their labs.  Samsung only thought to put OLED panels in a small number of their phones because they heard a rumour Apple were going to do so, but of course they did so in haste and without Apple's attention to detail so their screens are notably inferior to the ones Apple uses.

Dude, quit contradicting yourself! ADHD?
    The first of my posts you quote was predicting that Apple would be given the credit for the success of OLEDs as a display technology,  a narrative that was begun in the article.  My second post was pointing out that my initial prediction had already come true, which took only 3 hrs and 12 minutes to happen.  I don't see how that could be construed as self-contradiction, unless you thought my original post was meant to be literal?
    edited July 2016 singularity
  • Reply 22 of 22
    cnocbui said:

Dude, quit contradicting yourself! ADHD?
    The first of my posts you quote was predicting that Apple would be given the credit for the success of OLEDs as a display technology,  a narrative that was begun in the article.  My second post was pointing out that my initial prediction had already come true, which took only 3 hrs and 12 minutes to happen.  I don't see how that could be construed as self-contradiction, unless you thought my original post was meant to be literal?
    Oh, I understood the context of both your posts. I'm just yanking your chain 'cause you're a troll.