Apple adds 100 emoji to latest iOS 10 beta, promotes diversity and gender equality

Comments

• Reply 61 of 81
    SoliSoli Posts: 10,035member
    apple ][ said:
    Some people's priorities are so screwed up and so deranged.
    I agree.
    ...they need to add various pieces of feces floating around in the water with that swimmer, and a dead body too, because that's what's happening in the Olympics.
    Case in point, this is an article about new Emoji coming to iOS 10, and not a discussion about systemic issues with Brazil or how Olympic cities are approved.
    edited August 2016 baconstangsingularityiosenthusiast
  • Reply 62 of 81
    singularitysingularity Posts: 1,328member
    Or you could stop the bullshit that's trying to destroy the next three generations
    You’re on the wrong side of history.
    Truth.
    factual
    Maybe read the title of the article? Just one iota of effort, at least. We could talk about squirt guns again, but that argument ends even more quickly than any about the lie of egalitarianism. I’d prefer to cover something that hasn’t already been soundly proven here.

Not a fucking one of you have even posed any of the statements claimed by the other side. It’s nigh impossible to destroy what hasn’t been built. Why is that? Too afraid? Or just “too confident in your success”? Antithetical, but whatever. All that has been posed is personal attacks. Not even a refutation of the statements I’ve made, never mind posting your beliefs (or your talking points).

I’d absolutely love to know why you’re afraid to engage. It’s certainly not because I’m wrong; you’d swarm like piranhas at that. Is it just because you don’t want me to be right? Truth has nothing to do with desire.

Apple adds 100 emoji to latest iOS 10 beta, promotes diversity and gender equality

My god those evil swine how dare they add things that may promote help some diversity and gender equality! How awful, quick get the pitchforks and flaming brands. We must protect ourselves from the concept people might be the same as us! Keep the differences, keep them down. Dont allow those evil thoughts propogate, they might just show us to be the small minded, parochial, misogynistic, racist, homophobic, neanderthals we are (delete as appropriate)

you sate a misogynistic viewpoint and assert it as an absolute fact and then attack when people disagree  :o
    your style of badgering posters until they give up because you have no idea of polite discourse.
    Your use of "colourful" language.
    feminism has done nothing? well i suppose wanting equality is such an anathema to you that you ignore anything they have done.
    Women have had a hand in tech you know a quick googling and there it is http://www.biztechmagazine.com/article/2012/05/mothers-technology-10-women-who-invented-and-innovated-tech might help your education.

williamlondondoozydozencnocbuiiosenthusiast
  • Reply 63 of 81
    crowleycrowley Posts: 10,453member
    Or you could stop the bullshit that's trying to destroy the next three generations
    You’re on the wrong side of history.
    Truth.
    factual
    Maybe read the title of the article? Just one iota of effort, at least. We could talk about squirt guns again, but that argument ends even more quickly than any about the lie of egalitarianism. I’d prefer to cover something that hasn’t already been soundly proven here.

Not a fucking one of you have even posed any of the statements claimed by the other side. It’s nigh impossible to destroy what hasn’t been built. Why is that? Too afraid? Or just “too confident in your success”? Antithetical, but whatever. All that has been posed is personal attacks. Not even a refutation of the statements I’ve made, never mind posting your beliefs (or your talking points).

I’d absolutely love to know why you’re afraid to engage. It’s certainly not because I’m wrong; you’d swarm like piranhas at that. Is it just because you don’t want me to be right? Truth has nothing to do with desire.
    No one is engaging with you because no one gives a damn about what you think or your absurd cod-sociology.  We've heard it all before, addressed it all before, and you keep posting the same tired and hateful bullshit to get a reaction. 

You are screaming into the wind while the smarter people roll their eyes and/or laugh at you.

By all means carry on. Your attention seeking is quite cute if I assume you're 14 years old, which is also the only reasonable explanation for your absurd dogmatic opinions and haters gonna hate attitude in the face of overwhelming ridicule.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 
    edited August 2016 singularitywilliamlondondoozydozeniosenthusiast
  • Reply 64 of 81
    ZRyserZRyser Posts: 40member

White men have earned their trashing.
    That's pure racist nonsense and collective guilt label. You take the guilt of some and brand the whole ethnicity with it. You sound exactly like that German (in fact Austrian) guy ... what was his name again?
    tallest skil
  • Reply 65 of 81
    Promotion of diversity and gender equality is fine, but the thing with the water pistol is perhaps driven a tad too far.
    tallest skil
  • Reply 66 of 81
    ZRyser said:
    Promotion of diversity and gender equality is fine, but the thing with the water pistol is perhaps driven a tad too far.
    Why? Most of the civilised world doesn't have the suicide death cult worship that to outsiders americans have with guns. Maybe Apple wanted to try and help the move away from that?
    williamlondondoozydozeniosenthusiast
  • Reply 67 of 81
    ZRyser said:
    Why? Most of the civilised world doesn't have the suicide death cult worship that to outsiders americans have with guns. Maybe Apple wanted to try and help the move away from that?
    I don't see any damage in having that emoji available. There's always the option of not using it. And I don't see much correlation between a suicide death cult worship propagation and a gun emoji either. That seems a bit far fetched. Besides, a water pistol is still a pistol look-alike, it still hints at the real firearm, so why bother with this reshuffle at all. Seems like a half-baked appeasing gesture to me.
    tallest skil
  • Reply 68 of 81
    why-why- Posts: 305member
    ZRyser said:

White men have earned their trashing.
    That's pure racist nonsense and collective guilt label. You take the guilt of some and brand the whole ethnicity with it. You sound exactly like that German (in fact Austrian) guy ... what was his name again?

Mozart?
    doozydozeniosenthusiast
  • Reply 69 of 81
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    …things that may promote… …gender equality!
    Yes, I prefer my companies to promote things that actually exist. It’s a better use of time, currency, and human effort. If that wasn’t clear in my first post, consider a remedial English course.
    the small minded, parochial, misogynistic, racist, homophobic, neanderthals we are (delete as appropriate)
    So… delete the whole thing, then, since your buzzwords are meaningless shitposting. If you think people actually give a fuck about your labels, you’re in for a rude awakening.
    you sate a misogynistic viewpoint…
    Not in the slightest. Men and women aren’t equal. This is absolute objective fact. In no way does it promote men over women or women over men–as modern western society does. They’re simply not equal.
    and assert it as an absolute fact and then attack when people disagree
    Almost as though it’s not wrong, huh. Almost as though the psychological damage done by asserting the opposite is responsible for the vast majority of child delinquency in the last 60 fucking years.
    your style of badgering posters until they give up because you have no idea of polite discourse.
    Truth has no consideration for politeness. I don’t have to tolerate lies.
    feminism has done nothing?
    Not a goddamn thing. Not a one. Technology “liberated” women. And if you actually believe the feminist party line, it was men and only men who “liberated” women. They don’t like to talk about that very much.
    well i suppose wanting equality is such an anathema to you that you ignore anything they have done.
    They’ve done nothing. Equality doesn’t exist, so it doesn’t matter what they want.
    Women have had a hand in tech
    No one said otherwise.
    crowley said:
    No one is engaging with you because no one gives a damn about what you think or your absurd cod-sociology.
    Then you’re just mentally ill. There’s nothing else to be said about it. If you reject scientific fact, that’s your problem, not the fact’s. Enjoy being wrong all you like; you’re still wrong.
    You are screaming into the wind while the smarter people roll their eyes and/or laugh at you.
    Or, if you were actually “smarter”, you could prove it wrong. You, on the other hand, can’t even put three sentences together without tripping over their meaning.
  • Reply 70 of 81
    why-why- Posts: 305member
    Equal doesn't mean the same you prick
    singularitywilliamlondondoozydozencnocbuiiosenthusiast
  • Reply 71 of 81

tallest skil said:Yes, I prefer my companies to promote things that actually exist. It’s a better use of time, currency, and human effort. If that wasn’t clear in my first post, consider a remedial English course.

I prefer companies that I admire to promote things that should exist and by the way Apple isnt your company.. thank any deities that you dont!
    tallest skil said:
    So… delete the whole thing, then, since your buzzwords are meaningless shitposting. If you think people actually give a fuck about your labels, you’re in for a rude awakening.

you seem to give a lot  about the labels as your language seems to degenerate when ever anyone posts something you disagree with, maybe you need a remedial English class to help?
    tallest skil said:
    Almost as though it’s not wrong, huh. Almost as though the psychological damage done by asserting the opposite is responsible for the vast majority of child delinquency in the last 60 fucking years.

citations (from reputable sites if you can, or you can copy and paste from disreputable sites)
    tallest skil said:
    They’ve done nothing. Equality doesn’t exist, so it doesn’t matter what they want.

if it doesn't exist, maybe just maybe that's what they want?

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
    and you sir, have removed all doubt 

edited August 2016 williamlondondoozydozencnocbuiiosenthusiast
  • Reply 72 of 81
    why- said:
    Equal doesn't mean the same you prick
    Ooh, this ought to be good. Enlighten me, then. What does “equal” mean? Physically? They’re not. Mentally? They’re not? Under the law? Fuck no, they’re not. We live in a matriarchy. Egalitarianism is a false god.
    I prefer companies that I admire to promote things that should exist
    Equality is related to the direct interests of individuals who are bent on escaping certain inequalities not in their favor and setting up new inequalities that will be in their favor–the latter being their chief concern.
    – Vilfredo Pareto

Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they will not be equal, and if they are equal, then they are not free.
    – Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Democratic nations are so enamored of equality they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.
    – Alexis De Tocqueville

The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal.
    – Aristotle
    you seem to give a lot about the labels as your language seems to degenerate when ever anyone posts something you disagree with, maybe you need a remedial English class to help?
    I wish I understood the purpose of this sentence (other than irony).
    citations
    Absolutely.

The risk of suicide is more than twice as high among children in one parent households compared with those living with both parents. Children in single parent homes are also twice as likely to have a psychiatric disease, alcohol-related problems, and are up to four times more likely to abuse drugs.

The results indicate that, in general, adolescents from one parent and stepparent families reported lower self esteem, more symptoms of anxiety and loneliness, more depressed mood, more suicidal thoughts, and more suicide attempts than children from intact families.

Fatherless children are at dramatically greater risk of suicide. (1993 study) Three out of four teenage suicides occur in households where a parent has been absent. (1993) A family structure index–a composite index based on the annual rate of children involved in divorce and the percentage of families with children present that are female-headed–is a strong predictor of suicide among young adult and adolescent white males. (1994) Death of a parent does not correlate with teen suicide, but family instability or disruption is one of the leading causes of suicide. (1993) 63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes (US Dept. Of Health/Census)–5 times the average. 90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes–32 times the average. 71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes–9 times the average. (National Principals Association Report) Compared to living with both parents, living in a single-parent home doubles the risk that a child will suffer physical, emotional, or educational neglect.

The absence of a parent through death, divorce, or a time-demanding job contributes to the many forms of emotional disorder, especially the anger, rebelliousness, low self-esteem, depression, and antisocial that characterizes those adolescents who take drugs, become pregnant out of wedlock, or commit suicide. A 1987 study by Wodarski and Harris linked the increase in suicides in America to the proliferation of single-parent households. 

It’s now seen as optional to have two parents of different genders. Just IMAGINE the suicide rates in 20 years!

Allegations of family violence are the weapon of choice in divorce strategies. Lawyers and paralegals in women's shelters call them the “silver bullet.” False abuse allegations work effectively in removing men from their families. The impact our children of the removal of fathers is horrific. The following lists some of the consequences of the removal of fathers from the lives of their children.

Inter-spousal violence perpetrated by men is only a small aspect of family violence. False abuse allegations are only a small tile in the mosaic of vilifying the men in our society. They serve well in successful attempts to remove fathers from the lives of our children. Here are some statistics resulting from that which show more of the whole picture.

• 79.6% of custodial mothers receive a support award
    • 29.9% of custodial fathers receive a support award.
    • 46.9% of non-custodial mothers totally default on support.
    • 26.9% of non-custodial fathers totally default on support.
    • 20.0% of non-custodial mothers pay support at some level.
    • 61.0% of non-custodial fathers pay support at some level.
    • 66.2% of single custodial mothers work less than full time.
    • 10.2% of single custodial fathers work less than full time.
    • 7.0% of single custodial mothers work more than 44 hours weekly.
    • 24.5% of single custodial fathers work more that 44 hours weekly.
    • 46.2% of single custodial mothers receive public assistance.
    • 20.8% of single custodial fathers receive public assistance. [1]
    • 40% of mothers reported they interfered with the father’s visitation to punish their ex-spouse. [2]
    • 50% of mothers see no value in the fathers continued contact with his children. [3]
    • 90.2% of fathers with joint custody pay the support due.
    • 79.1% of fathers with visitation privileges pay the support due. 44.5% of fathers with no visitation pay the support due.
    • 37.9% of fathers are denied any visitation.
    • 66% of all support not paid by non-custodial fathers is due to the inability to pay. [4]
    • 63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes. [5]
    • 90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes.
    • 85% of all children that exhibit behavioral disorders come from fatherless homes. [6]
    • 80% of rapists motivated with displaced anger come from fatherless homes. [7]
    • 71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes. [8]
    • 70% of juveniles in state operated institutions come from fatherless homes [9]
    • 85% of all youths sitting in prisons grew up in a fatherless home. [10]
    • Nearly 2 of every 5 children in America do not live with their fathers. [11]
    There are:
    11,268,000 total custodial mothers; 2,907,000 total custodial fathers [12]

What does this mean? Children from fatherless homes are:
    • 4.6 times more likely to commit suicide
    • 6.6 times to become teenaged mothers
    • 24.3 times more likely to run away
    • 15.3 times more likely to have behavioral disorders
    • 6.3 times more likely to be in a state-operated institutions
    • 10.8 times more likely to commit rape
    • 6.6 times more likely to drop out of school
    • 15.3 times more likely to end up in prison while a teenager.

The calculation of the relative risks shown in the preceding list is based on 27% of children being in the care of single mothers. Compared to children who are in the care of two biological, married parents, children who are in the care of single mothers are:

33 times more likely to be seriously abused (so that they will require medical attention)
    73 times more likely to be killed [13]

I have data in an inline table that fits here, but it won’t translate well to the post. That’s where reference 14 belongs.

Women prefer men who are already in relationships.
    Noting that single women often complain “all the good men are taken,” the psychologists wondered if “this perception is really based on the fact that taken men are perceived as good.” To the men in the experiment, and to the women who were already in relationships, it didn't make a significant difference whether their match was single or attached. But single women showed a distinct preference for mate poaching. When the man was described as unattached, 59 percent of the single women were interested in pursuing him. When that same man was described as being in a committed relationship, 90 percent were interested. From the researchers. 

Women often cite a man’s incapability to commit. Yet 75% percent of Divorces are initiated by women.

Divorce and Fatherhood Statistics 
    61% of all child abuse is committed by biological mothers
    25% of all child abuse is committed by natural fathers [15]
    50% of mothers see no value in the father's continued contact with his children. [16]

References
    1: Technical Analysis Paper No. 42 - U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services - Office of Income Security Policy
    2: “Frequency of Visitation” by Sanford Braver, American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
    3: “Surviving the Breakup” by Joan Berlin Kelly
    4: 1988 Census “Child Support and Alimony: 1989 Series” P-60, No. 173 p.6-7, and “US General Accounting Office Report” GAO/HRD-92-39FS January 1992
    5: U. S. D.H.H.S. Bureau of the Census
    6: Center for Disease Control
    7: Criminal Justice and Behavior, Vol. 14 p. 403-26 8: National Principals Association Report on the State of High Schools
    9: U.S. Dept. of Justice, Special Report, Sept., 1988
    10: Fulton County Georgia Jail Populations and Texas Dept. of Corrections, 1992
    11: US News and World Report, February 27, 1995, p.39
    12: Current Population Reports, U.S. Bureau of the Census, Series P-20, No. 458, 1991
    13: “Marriage: The Safest Place for Women and Children”, by Patrick F. Fagan and Kirk A. Johnson, Ph.D. Backgrounder .+:1535.
    14: GROWING UP IN CANADA, National Longitudinal Survey of Children and Youth (Human Resources Development Canada, Statistics Canada, Catalogue no. 89-550-MPE, no.1, November 1996, p. 91) Available from StatCan. It is only available in hard copy. $25 +GS7)
    15: Current DHHS report on nationwide Child Abuse
    16: “Surviving the Breakup” by Joan Berlin Kelly 
    reputable
    No, you don’t get to shitpost and expect it not to be called out.
    if it doesn't exist, maybe just maybe that's what they want?
    Then how intelligent are they, wanting something that can never be?
    and you sir, have removed all doubt 
    Hey, I can post adages, too. It doesn’t make you right.

It is necessary to repeat the truth over and over again because the falsehoods around us are also being constantly repeated, not by individuals, but by the masses, in newspapers, in encyclopedias, in the schools, and at the universities. Everywhere falsehood is on top, comfortable and secure in the knowledge that the majority is on its side.
    – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, December 16, 1828

Political correctness does not legislate tolerance; it only organizes hatred.
    – Jacques Barzun

Political correctness is tyranny with manners.
    – Charlton Heston

When society reaches a stage where property confers rank, where wealth becomes the only source of virtue, passion the sole bond between man and wife, falsehood the source of success in life, sex the only means of enjoyment, and when outer trappings are confused with inner religion, then we are in the Kali Yuga–the Dark Age.
    – Vishnu Purana, Book 4, chapter 2
  • Reply 73 of 81
    …things that may promote… …gender equality!
    Men and women aren’t equal. This is absolute objective fact. In no way does it promote men over women or women over men–as modern western society does. They’re simply not equal.
    Get off this ignorant and childish misunderstanding of equality. Equality of body is not the same fucking thing as equality of person, but you keep trotting out the asinine conflation that because a man is stronger or can run faster or any of that shit you declare man's form is superior (which it isn't, there isn't a single man that can win the World Birthing Championship!) therefore sexes aren't equal, stop that shit, it's stupid and ignorant and horribly offensive. Men and women are equal, all it does is show how some (like you) cling to the tether of previous animal forms, before reason and language and all the advances in humanity occurred, you know, when this little thing called evolution occurred and man moved away from pure animal, in other words, keep your fucking neanderthal attitudes to yourself where they belong.

What's ironic, though, with all these superior attitudes pivoting on whatever human trait is currently being highlighted, is that the one you possess is the one that you deem superior, meaning how fucking convenient that you think men are superior because of that dangly little thing you have in your pants. I don't see women taking to the streets declaring their inferiority, but I sure see a lot of men doing the exact opposite - how fucking convenient for them they don't have vaginas, I'm certain their attitude would be totally different if they did and their argument would change instantly, but ape like creatures put on a suit and attempt walk amongst us and pretend they are one of us, but they aren't, and it's conversations like these that demonstrate that fact so clearly and strongly.

Stop doing it, right now, fucking stop it.
    doozydozensingularityiosenthusiast
  • Reply 74 of 81
    crowleycrowley Posts: 10,453member
    Then you’re just mentally ill. There’s nothing else to be said about it. If you reject scientific fact, that’s your problem, not the fact’s. Enjoy being wrong all you like; you’re still wrong.
    Or, if you were actually “smarter”, you could prove it wrong. You, on the other hand, can’t even put three sentences together without tripping over their meaning.

I've never claimed that Donald Trump has released his tax returns when he demonstrably hasn't.
    I've never claimed that Donald Trump hasn't incited Russia to actively pursue a hacking agenda into a rival political party when he demonstrably has.
    I'm not the one who can't use a search engine.

My sentences make perfect sense (apart from the odd typo).  Yours are garbled, error-strewn polemics that most often offer no more than invective and casual dismissal.  You rarely often evidence for your claims, even rarer often relevant evidence, and are so stuck on a broken philosophy that you don't seem to see the real world, just a distorted reflection where Donald Trump makes sense, and white men are oppressed.

I don't reject scientific fact, I just reject that anything you casually toss out with little or no citation is scientific, fact, or objevctive in the slightest.  

Always hold with suspicion the man who claims to only speak objective fact.  For that man is a liar or a fool.
    - Me, Today

<3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3 
    edited August 2016 williamlondondoozydozensingularityiosenthusiast
  • Reply 75 of 81
    Wait a minute...
    Could it be that @"tallest skil" is just messing with us all? The ultimate troll. The stuff he's espoused is so radically insane I find it hard to believe he's the tin-foil-hat-wearing-loon he's set out to prove. Maybe he's laughing his socks off over his exceptional trolling skills. In that case, bravo @"tallest skil" bravo.
    singularityiosenthusiast
  • Reply 76 of 81
    Wait a minute...
    Could it be that @"tallest skil" is just messing with us all? The ultimate troll. The stuff he's espoused is so radically insane I find it hard to believe he's the tin-foil-hat-wearing-loon he's set out to prove. Maybe he's laughing his socks off over his exceptional trolling skills. In that case, bravo @"tallest skil" bravo.
    Perhaps, at least that'd fit with what I am sure must be AI's direct and intentional targeting of internet trolls to join this forum (in an effort to be more like that awful fucking forum MacRumors), and quite successfully I might add given the number of recent member additions of a particular ilk.
    doozydozeniosenthusiast
  • Reply 77 of 81
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    Shame on you Apple. Replacing the gun with a squirt gun is clearly a shot at us gun owners. The battle over the 2nd Amendment is not only political but cultural. The goal is to make the idea of a gun so taboo that it gives people the power to shame you for wanting to even own one. In other words, you can't be a person of progress if you still believe in the 2nd Amendment.  Instead of teaching gun education they teach fear of the gun, to a generation of kids far removed from the idea and essence of what the 2nd Amendment is about. Thus,  they don't even question any attempts to destroy it. I guess all the knife and sword emojis are ok though. 
    Could be a nice opportunity for a developer to offer an alternate emoji keyboard with nothing but weaponry.
  • Reply 78 of 81
    Get off this ignorant and childish misunderstanding of equality.
    Definition of the word, so I’ll keep repeating it.
    Equality of body is not the same fucking thing as equality of person
    Meaning equality under the law, which, again, men and women are not. Women have far more rights.
    because a man is stronger or can run faster or any of that shit you declare man's form is superior
    Physically.
    (which it isn't, there isn't a single man that can win the World Birthing Championship!)
    The sexes are complimentary, not equal.
    therefore sexes aren't equal
    Yes.
    stop that shit
    I will never stop stating the truth.
    it's stupid and ignorant
    So prove it wrong.
    and horribly offensive.
    I don’t give a fuck how you feel about the truth. It remains true.
    Men and women are equal
    Men and women are not equal physically.
    Men and women are not equal mentally.
    Men and women are not equal legally.
    keep your fucking neanderthal attitudes to yourself where they belong.
    Modern science and modern law prove my statements. You have absolutely nothing whatsoever to back yours but feelings and delusions.
    the one you possess is the one that you deem superior
    I’ll neither apologize for what I am nor lower myself to the state of another simply because they don’t have what I do. I don’t consider a 32 waistline inferior to my own, yet I do not have one. I simply work toward getting one. I don’t consider the ability to pip a target at 900 yards inferior to my own skill with firearms, yet I don’t have that ability. I could exhaust you with a list of things that I cannot do which I consider superior to my own abilities.

The statement you have made is, interestingly, more indicative–in the most general sense–of the ideology of women. Men see a mountain and deign to climb it. At least, they used to. Women see a mountain, look around them, and declare where they are to be the new peak. At least today. The proper behavior of the sexes is nigh-hopelessly ruined.
    meaning how fucking convenient that you think men are superior because of that dangly little thing you have in your pants.
    Try again.
    I don't see women taking to the streets declaring their inferiority
    You’ve never seen a slutwalk? Or a feminist march? Look harder.
    I sure see a lot of men doing the exact opposite
    Yes, those astronauts demanded ticker tape parades under threat of… well, whatever power you want to imagine they had.
    Stop doing it, right now, fucking stop it.
    You sound like a literal toddler. I will never stop stating the truth.
    …insane…
    If you don’t have an argument, a reply, or a rebuttal to anything I’ve stated, knock it the fuck off. I will never accept your insanity.

Men have penises, woman have vaginas. This is, apparently, “wrong” now.
    People like to associate with people who look and act like themselves. This is “evil” now.
    Being a man is also evil. Being a woman means you are oppressed.
    Privacy is relative.
    You can have illegal thoughts.
    Producing children is lame.
    Murder is subjective.
    Free speech is the second biggest mistake ever made.
    The citizen’s right to material force is the first biggest mistake.
    Truth, beauty, and excellence are not only arbitrary, but now offensive concepts.
    Your children are not your own.

Fuck this shit. I live in the real world. It is a physical, tangible thing with a codified set of fundamental constants. From this is drawn all scientific knowledge. From that knowledge we see the above list of things is completely and totally false. I will never accept your insanity.
  • Reply 79 of 81
    Amazing what a cleaning up of posts and clearing out of crap the simple and powerful Ignore function can achieve. :smiley: 
    iosenthusiast
  • Reply 80 of 81
    dougddougd Posts: 292member
    Apple is so big on innovation !  Wow emojis !