Questionable photos of space black 'iPhone 7 Plus' appear online

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 30
    jcs2305jcs2305 Posts: 1,337member
    apple ][ said:
    It doesn't look very "space black". It looks like a slightly darker space grey.

And why the space moniker? I guess that sounds better than just plain "grey" or "black".

Everything needs to be fancy today.

A garbage man is no longer a garbage man, now they're a renovation worker.

Bread is no longer just bread. Now it's all "artisan" bread, and costs double the price.

Colors are no longer good enough to just be by themselves anymore, nowadays, they all need special monikers before the color, to make them sound better.

When I go to buy a shirt later on, I'm not going to be satisfied with a simple brown shirt, that's so plain and tired. No sir, I will be looking for an exclusive chihuahua poo brown shirt, that's the ticket!

A renovation worker is not a garbage man.  Apple offers silver, gold and rose gold with no "space" moniker. You seem thirsty, please get a drink and let funny people make comical posts.... 
  • Reply 22 of 30
    apple ][apple ][ Posts: 9,233member
    jcs2305 said:
    apple ][ said:
    It doesn't look very "space black". It looks like a slightly darker space grey.

And why the space moniker? I guess that sounds better than just plain "grey" or "black".

Everything needs to be fancy today.

A garbage man is no longer a garbage man, now they're a renovation worker.

Bread is no longer just bread. Now it's all "artisan" bread, and costs double the price.

Colors are no longer good enough to just be by themselves anymore, nowadays, they all need special monikers before the color, to make them sound better.

When I go to buy a shirt later on, I'm not going to be satisfied with a simple brown shirt, that's so plain and tired. No sir, I will be looking for an exclusive chihuahua poo brown shirt, that's the ticket!

A renovation worker is not a garbage man.  Apple offers silver, gold and rose gold with no "space" moniker. You seem thirsty, please get a drink and let funny people make comical posts.... 
    Apple offers only 1 (one) model with black bezels. Everything else has white bezels.

There is currently a huge heat wave where I am located, and I can assure you that I am properly refreshed, and I've been drinking plenty today.
  • Reply 23 of 30
    brakkenbrakken Posts: 687member
    Wanty!!
  • Reply 24 of 30
    roakeroake Posts: 811member
    I like the color.

It's interesting what first-world problems we have.
  • Reply 25 of 30
    sog35 said:
    Apple should make Vantablack phones. 
    A material so dark it absorbs 99.99999999999999% of light
    The logo and other printed stuff would be cool in Vantablack.  
    But the whole phone?  It would look like a mini monolith.
    I still long for the all black iPhone 5. A monolith of beautiful design, a big jewel.
    edited August 2016
  • Reply 26 of 30
    chabig said:
    This looks fake to me. iPhones no longer have inscriptions of the regulatory agencies on their back.

Guess I have a fake iPhone 6 then. Mine has all of that on the back.
  • Reply 27 of 30
    mike1 said:
    Looks like a bad photoshop job. The perspective seems way off on the second photo. Maybe, it's just the photo, but the angle of the type on the back of the phone does not seem to match the angle of the phone itself.
    You have no clue what the hell you're talking about. There is nothing wrong with the perspective in any of these shots.
  • Reply 28 of 30
    kevin keekevin kee Posts: 1,289member
    chabig said:
    This looks fake to me. iPhones no longer have inscriptions of the regulatory agencies on their back.

Guess I have a fake iPhone 6 then. Mine has all of that on the back.
    I think it's started last year.
  • Reply 29 of 30
    Look more like Space Gray then black!  The antennas are black but this is gray!  No sale for Apple if it is this color for iPhone 7!