any want to buy a 1ghz titanium?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
seriously. i have one on the way here and i'm going to have to return it to apple when i get it. it has 1 gig of ram installed. but if someone wants to buy it off of me and pay for shipping i can send it out rather than send it back to apple. i'm not sure how long the waits still are on them. but mine shipped today. if you're interested, let me know at [email protected]

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    depends on how much...i want to buy it for an insanley low amount
  • Reply 2 of 6
    haha. well, i'd sell it for what it cost. considerably more than $1.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    [quote]Originally posted by admactanium:

<strong>haha. well, i'd sell it for what it cost. considerably more than $1.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I can get one with 1ghz, 1GB, Combo for 2300 thanks to the wonderful world of select membership renewal gifts. If you want to sell it to me for that, we can talk.

Next, you're not going to be able to sell it for what it cost. Apple charges a 15% restock fee, and I bet you can do better than that, but if you paid 3000, don't expect to do better than 2900. I suppose you can also bring up the topic of sales tax.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    der kopfder kopf Posts: 2,275member
    Why'd you want to lose it in the first place?
  • Reply 5 of 6
    there's no restock fee for an unopened box. the reason i'm getting rid of it is because i ended up buying one through an apple employee. it's no big deal for me, i can send it back for a full refund. just wanted to see if anyone wanted one that could ship next week.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    allright. nevermind. i can't return the one i ordered with a gig of ram so i just cancelled the employee order. oh well. move along, nothing to see here.