Tim Cook sells off another $29M in Apple stock

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 25
    This guy is a genius at leveraging investments. I bet he could go anywhere in the world with $1000 and within a year he'd have a comfortable life.

Wall Street continues to insist that Apple is worth less than their cash and real estate assets. He's not anxious to change their mind, as they are giving him the chance to buy all the stock back so he can give it to employees.

Long-term investments like this stock are great for people who have so much money that they can't readily find good leverage for all of it. However, now that Tim has such lush worldwide connections, he can find great things to invest in, whether it's the safest, most reliable vehicles, the most promising missions in developing nations, a musical project that will open minds, a retreat that will forge alliances, or even a potent spot for R&R. Or, perhaps he will fund a Super PAC.
  • Reply 22 of 25
    Haaa, and right before the next iphone announcement, stock prices either surge after the announcement or drop immediately after the announcement, looks like he is expecting them to drop, sounds like a great and "revolutionary" new iphone is coming out next week.
  • Reply 23 of 25
    How can his trust hold over a million shares and they are only worth a million dollars when they are trading at over one hundred per share? What am I missing here?
    Perhaps one of us read the article incorrectly OR they fixed it. The article says those shares are worth about $110 MILLION.
  • Reply 24 of 25
    I'd say... He's allowed.