New photos offer detailed glimpse of 'iPhone 7,' including potential 'piano black' model

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 29
    crudman said:
    jacks64 said:
    asdasd said:
    Piano black looks good. 
    Yes,looks good,but will probably be a fingerprint magnet unfortunately.
    Tough to tell by the picture, but it does look like you can see smudges & fingerprints on the piano black one. 
    as a human being with fingerprints & oils living in a world where things get smudged, this never bothered me and i never understood why people got bent out of shape about fingerprints. I'm not a robot, i don't live in a clean room, and tools are meant to be used. 
    I suppose it's like wrinkles. I can't stand having wrinkled clothes but have friends who hardly ever pull out an iron (if they even own one). A shiny black phone that was constantly full of fingerprints would bug me. 
  • Reply 22 of 29
    Last call for rumors!
    "Detailed glimpse" expires in about an hour.
  • Reply 23 of 29
    I'm digging that Piano Black phone. Reminds me of the iPhone 4's back. Sure, it was fingerprint prone, but whatever, looks awesome. The Apple logo like the one on the White/Silver model would look fantastic on there, but I've always liked a silver trim on black.
  • Reply 24 of 29
    lepton said:
    No Apple logo on the piano black??
    There is an Apple logo on the piano black phone. 
  • Reply 25 of 29
    lepton said:
    No Apple logo on the piano black??
    Maybe it's piano black.
  • Reply 26 of 29
    Also seen in the photos are silver and space gray models
    I don't see a space grey model at all. Only Piano Black and Silver
  • Reply 27 of 29
    crudman said:
    jacks64 said:
    asdasd said:
    Piano black looks good. 
    Tough to tell by the picture, but it does look like you can see smudges & fingerprints on the piano black one. 
    as a human being with fingerprints & oils living in a world where things get smudged, this never bothered me and i never understood why people got bent out of shape about fingerprints. I'm not a robot, i don't live in a clean room, and tools are meant to be used. 
    I suppose it's like wrinkles. I can't stand having wrinkled clothes but have friends who hardly ever pull out an iron (if they even own one). A shiny black phone that was constantly full of fingerprints would bug me. 
    yes, a device designed to be used with your oily, smudge-inflicting fingers is just like having wrinkled clothes? 

eh. guess i have more pressing matters to worry about in life...
    edited September 2016 anton zuykov
  • Reply 28 of 29
    crudman said:
    jacks64 said:
    asdasd said:
    Piano black looks good. 
    Tough to tell by the picture, but it does look like you can see smudges & fingerprints on the piano black one. The fit & finish of the piano black one also looks a bit off - specifically around the antenna lines and camera hump...here's to hoping this is just due to it not being a great picture. I was hoping more for a matte black option...guess I'll have to wait another 2.5 hours to find out for sure!
    Rumors included a Space Black as well as Piano Black. So maybe that will be your matte option.