Apple's online storefront down ahead of iPhone 7, Apple Watch Series 2 preorders

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 32
    Just completed the free upgrade to iPhone 7 from my iPhone 6s.  No Jet Black in either 128 or 256Gb.  Settled for silver....
  • Reply 22 of 32
    Got watch and phone via iPad app. Jet Black 128 reg size. Gold Aluminum 28 ser. 2 with concrete sport band.
  • Reply 23 of 32
    I enrolled in Apple Upgrade Program through my phone and completed it there. Now, do I want an Apple Watch?
  • Reply 24 of 32
    got in at 2:10a on an iPhone. jet black, 128gb, delivers 9/16. took ten mins since I had to register with their loan provider for the Apple upgrade program (thought I'd try something new this year). 
    edited September 2016
  • Reply 25 of 32
    Jet Black sure is going fast. Within a few minutes, shipping is 4-6 weeks now. 
  • Reply 26 of 32
    noelosnoelos Posts: 127member
    emoeller said:
    Just completed the free upgrade to iPhone 7 from my iPhone 6s.  No Jet Black in either 128 or 256Gb.  Settled for silver....
    I think I got in immediately and the Jet Black was only available from Sep 26th (10 days after other colours). Dunno if some lucky souls got in slightly earlier and got a Sept 16th delivery but I suspect this is the sam situation as the Space Black watch - just not available at launch.

Ordered both a Jet Black and normal black and will decide which to cancel over the weekend.
  • Reply 27 of 32
    Jet Black 256gb, ships 9/26. Got in at 1:10. Crazy!

• Reply 28 of 32
    noelos said:
    emoeller said:
    I think I got in immediately and the Jet Black was only available from Sep 26th (10 days after other colours). Dunno if some lucky souls got in slightly earlier and got a Sept 16th delivery but I suspect this is the sam situation as the Space Black watch - just not available at launch.

Ordered both a Jet Black and normal black and will decide which to cancel over the weekend.
    Same here. Said Sep 26 - Oct 3.
  • Reply 29 of 32
    noelos said:
    emoeller said:

That was the same case for me on the Apple Store. I ended up ordering through Verizon. I just looked and now Jet Black is shipping in November. 
  • Reply 30 of 32
    I was refreshing the page from 12:00 till 12:11 that I got in it took me like 2 min to get my order done IPhone 7 plus jet black and my delivery date it's October 10 like seriously
  • Reply 31 of 32
    my email definitely says delivery 9/16, so it's not the case that there weren't any.