Beats Beats Beats Beats.

Posted:
in General Discussion
Anyone else notice how many different headphone products Beats now makes? It's around 10 or something. And that doesn't count the 100+ different colour options. I think they need to bring out an actual plus model of the Pill. The Pill+ is just about the perfect design but it's just too small for some people. It needs a bigger brother and a higher price point with a bigger sound. Same product just bigger in every way plus give both a W1 chip.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    cnocbuicnocbui Posts: 3,613member
    Beats? - Pffft!

• Reply 2 of 3
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    cnocbui said:
    Beats? - Pffft!

A €699 speaker. What's your point? Besides, the Pill+ is a more attractive and acoustically sensible shape.
    edited September 2016
  • Reply 3 of 3
    cnocbuicnocbui Posts: 3,613member
    ireland said:
    cnocbui said:
    Beats? - Pffft!

A €699 speaker. What's your point? Besides, the Pill+ is a more attractive and acoustically sensible shape.
    Maybe it sounds better than the pill?  €700 isn't much in decent speaker land.  Apple will happily relieve you of €2,200 for the B&O BeoPlay A9 in their store.  I'll take B&Ws opinion on what is a sensible acoustic shape.  Look up a pic of the B&W Nautilus.

B&W also do a much smaller portable BT speaker called the T7, which is twice the size of the Pill but better sounding, of course, and costs about 60% more.  The design is retro.

Sorry, I was trying to be helpful and thought you appreciated decent sound quality as I remembered your posts about the poor sound quality from the latest flat panel TVs.