Apple launches iOS 10, tvOS 10 & watchOS 3

Comments

• Reply 21 of 59
    Rez said:
    It bricks my iphone 6S+, its telling me to connect to itune and now it is down grading back to ios 9 
    Sumting Wong
     Yep same here with mine. Needs to connect to iTunes...have to wait now till I get home. Mine just shut off after that message though.
  • Reply 22 of 59
    6S Plus is now non-functional here, too.

Should have known better than to upgrade on Day One. ;(
  • Reply 23 of 59
    Rez said:
    It bricks my iphone 6S+, its telling me to connect to itune and now it is down grading back to ios 9 
    Sumting Wong

Same here...good thing they did MONTHS of testing!!!! If you plug it into iTunes and let it run the update from there (NOT RESTORE) it will go through fine and all of your stuff will be on it still....at least that was the case for me. 
    edited September 2016 tomkarl
  • Reply 24 of 59
    anyone else having a problem with the OTA update? mine came up with connect to itunes screen. and I'm at work so have no computer with itunes
  • Reply 25 of 59
    anyone else having a problem with the OTA update? mine came up with connect to itunes screen. and I'm at work so have no computer with itunes
  • Reply 26 of 59
    Apple's gonna have to pull this update. This seems to be quite an issue. Reporting across multiple Mac sites now. 

EDIT: Apple has fixed it! 
    edited September 2016
  • Reply 27 of 59
    My iPad Pro 9.7" did not complete updating to iOS 10. After rebooting it shows a black screen with iTunes logo and a lightning cable. Trying to restore it via iTunes. Not without a hitch :-(...
  • Reply 28 of 59
    I update mine on wifi with no issues. iPhone 6 with 9.3.5. 
  • Reply 29 of 59
  • Reply 30 of 59
    I never do over-the-air major system updates. Always connect to iTunes, download the revision and then do an update.
  • Reply 31 of 59
    I'm most excited about watchOS 3...biggest changes there...and the most needed!
    I had the beta installed on my watch but it won't update. 
  • Reply 32 of 59
    taddtadd Posts: 136member
    Update works for me -- iphone 6.  I was not starting from the beta.  I updated over-the-air.  I'm just now checking it out.  I just went through the lock screen. New multi-tone clicks on the keypad.  HOME showed up on my home-screen. 
    edited September 2016
  • Reply 33 of 59
    I would avoid doing an OTA update. Looks like it's broken. 
  • Reply 34 of 59
    The problem looks to be exclusive to A9 powered devices. 
    tadd
  • Reply 35 of 59
    6s failed - now attaching to iTunes...

• Reply 36 of 59
    volcanvolcan Posts: 1,799member
    Success with iPhone 6 OTA
    edited September 2016 tadd
  • Reply 37 of 59
    macxpress said:
    Uhhhhh! Update screwed my phone up and wants me to restore. :( After installing the iOS 10 update it rebooted with the iTunes logo with the lightning cord. Thanks Apple!
    Same thing here. Connected to iTunes and it updated there fine. First attempt was over the sir. iPhone SE here.
  • Reply 38 of 59
    both my iphone 6s and ipad pro are bricked, connecting itunes for half hours already and nothing happens.
  • Reply 39 of 59
    taddtadd Posts: 136member
    Is there anybody that can report success updating an iPhone 6s over the air?
    Or a failure updating an iPhone 6 over the air?
  • Reply 40 of 59
    volcanvolcan Posts: 1,799member
    No more "Slide to Unlock" now it says "Press Home to Open"