Apple releases macOS 10.12 Sierra with Siri, Apple Pay for web, Apple Watch login, more

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 45
    MacProMacPro Posts: 19,728member
    jfanning said:
    darkpaw said:
    Anyone who has installed it, what's the build number, please? (About This Mac > click on the version number, 10.12.)

I installed it from my developer account redemption code, and that was build 16A323.
    16A323
    The new public release isn't the same build if I 'get info' on the new installation after downloading...  however after installing it is in about this Mac.  Weird.  So bottom line is no need to reinstall if final developer beta already installed folks!
    edited September 2016
  • Reply 42 of 45
    Inconsistency between what  says about Sierra compatibility with MacBook Air and what your article about release says.  says mid 2011 for Air.
  • Reply 43 of 45
    I was having issues uploading an app to the App Store via iTunes Connect, even though I was on build 16A323 - the one Apple released to developers a few days before the general release on 20th September (it was downloaded via the Mac App Store with my redemption code).

Application Loader was saying the app had been built with beta toolchains, error ITMS-90111.

How could it have been? Release version of Sierra 10.12 (build 16A323), release version of Xcode 8 (build 8A218a), Application Loader from within Xcode (version 3.6 (build 1020)).

I got in touch with iTunes Connect support people and they said to install the latest release from the Mac App Store.

I did so, and even though it's still build 16A323, it's fixed the issue.

Before you think it was just a dodgy install, I installed the original 16A323 version again myself first, but it didn't fix it. I installed that version onto a separate Mac and tried to upload the app - got the same error. Installed the released version. Issue fixed.

It seems that the released version is ever-so-slightly different from the one us developers got a few days prior. So, if you're experiencing issues, even though the build number is the same, I'd go ahead and install it from the Mac App Store, just to be sure.
  • Reply 44 of 45
    Just curious if Aperture works OK with Sierra....
  • Reply 45 of 45
    Just curious if Aperture works OK with Sierra....
    Aperture opens fine and I did some minor editing and it seems to work fine. I didn't try to do heavy editing or anything. Hope this helps.
    baconstang