CD Lable Template for QuarkXpress?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I need to throw togather a lable for the CD ROMS I burn. Sharpies look kinda lame. It would be nice to have a simple Avery sticker/lable on my optical discs, that I can lay out in Quark, ya know?

Does anyone have a CD template file for QuarkXpress? Why build it myself when someone out there has it?!

If you have it, please e-mail me at [email protected] or post some linkage where I can get it...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    [quote]Originally posted by dstranathan:

<strong>I need to throw togather a lable for the CD ROMS I burn. Sharpies look kinda lame. It would be nice to have a simple Avery sticker/lable on my optical discs, that I can lay out in Quark, ya know?

Does anyone have a CD template file for QuarkXpress? Why build it myself when someone out there has it?!

If you have it, please e-mail me at [email protected] or post some linkage where I can get it...</strong><hr></blockquote>

make one urself...also although Quark would be good, photoshop would be better (i have some but i won't send any...mostly cuz they are a bit off to work with my printer...and their PS)
  • Reply 2 of 5
    search for one. i know for a fact that they exist.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    There are quite a few of those desktop publishing-oriented sites out there (with templates, clip art, fonts, cheesy web buttons, etc. for free downloads).

Surely someboy out there has made one for Quark and posted it?

I'd be happy to send you one in Illustrator...

I make all my CD stuff that way (covers, j-cards, etc.).
  • Reply 4 of 5
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    [quote]Originally posted by pscates:

<strong> I'd be happy to send you one in Illustrator...

I make all my CD stuff that way (covers, j-cards, etc.).</strong><hr></blockquote>

you can send them to me... I'd love to have one.

[ 12-11-2002: Message edited by: Defiant ]</p>
  • Reply 5 of 5
    I would to see it too. My Avery 5931/8931 CD lables are a "2-UP" format..is your template also?

[email protected]

[ 12-13-2002: Message edited by: dstranathan ]</p>