First wave of Apple holiday email advertising hits, featuring musicians and music lovers

Posted:
in General Discussion
As part of its holiday promotions, Apple is advertising deals for musicians and music lovers, with similarly curated emails coming for other interests soon.

The most recent Apple mass-emailing is called "Bring their love of music to life" and features the iPad Pro, iPhone 7, and Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones from Apple. Additionally, the Roli Lightpad Block is featured, allowing users to "put the power of multiple instruments right at their fingertips."

Also on offer is the Sonos Play:1 with Apple Music gift card, along with the more generic gift card for the Apple Store, or iTunes.

None of the products are listed as discounted or on sale, with the email just intended to "start the holiday juices flowing" according to our contact within Apple.

AppleInsider has learned that this is the first in a series of emails to users in the 2017 holiday season, with future installments covering education, gaming, and photographers.

Looking to save on your holiday shopping this year? For the latest deals and exclusive coupon savings on Apple hardware and accessories, please visit the AppleInsider Price Guides.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4

"first in a series of emails to users in the 2017 holiday season"
    Probably supposed to be 2016 I think?
  • Reply 2 of 4
    I got a kick out of the wireless earbuds email that made no mention of AirPods. So I guess we won't see them until next year?
  • Reply 3 of 4

"first in a series of emails to users in the 2017 holiday season"
    Probably supposed to be 2016 I think?
    Haven't you heard? Apple is a year ahead of the competition!!
    watto_cobra