Recent iBook purchasers screwed?

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    [quote] Sorry, got my sucks confused with screwed. I love my iBook and am jealous of the new 12" Powermac, but I got all I need for the moment. <hr></blockquote>

OMG!!!! :eek:

A 12" PowerMac!? Where can I get one of these!!!

Yeah. Yeeeeeeeeah. I'm getting that miniPBG4.

Who wants to buy an iBook 500 combo w/ 384 RAM and Jaguar? Pweeeeeeeeeeease? $650 and I'll pay shipping.
  • Reply 22 of 24
    thegeldingthegelding Posts: 3,230member
    i wanted a G4 iBook...looks like this is it...very nice little computer....wonder if they will make a special edition 12" with FW800 and glowing keyboard?? probably won't fit...yet.....this is sweet and signals price cuts on the iBook........g
  • Reply 23 of 24
    [quote]Originally posted by Aquatic:

<strong>

Who wants to buy an iBook 500 combo w/ 384 RAM and Jaguar? Pweeeeeeeeeeease? $650 and I'll pay shipping.</strong><hr></blockquote>

For A$650 I may consider it, no wait you are talking US dollars. To the wingers though: S**t happens, life goes on.
  • Reply 24 of 24
    asaphasaph Posts: 176member
    Yeah, so I'm still happy with my iBook.. ::cringes slightly:: .. really... I dont need that 12" Powerbook at all ::quickly wipes away a tear::

I really really wish I had waited, but then again had I waited I might very well be kicking myself at the -next- update for not waiting yet again. So I figure I had to jump in at some point or I'd be continually agonizing over the next big thing. My computer does more than what I need it to. The only reason I'm pining for the 12" PB is because it's pretty and new. ::keeps telling himself this::