Apple refugees dish on how iPhone development culture echoes into Pearl Automation

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    I would be more interested if this worked with CarPlay.
  • Reply 22 of 24
    MicDorsey said:
    Let me get this straight. Pearl is making a product that will soon be obsolete, as an earlier commenter noted. They have priced themselves out of the market for the backup camera. They couldn't get the camera released in time for the holiday season. They have raised $50 million in venture capital and now they need more. No thanks. And yes, your headline writer needs to look up "refugee" and sharpen those vocabulary skills.
    Their business model is about as far removed as one could get from Apple's as possible.
  • Reply 23 of 24
    brainsbrains Posts: 11member
    I think we can all see why they're ex-Apple engineers.  Too bad they can't.
  • Reply 24 of 24

"Apple refugees dish on how iPhone development culture echoes into Pearl Automation"

Is this some new usage of "dish"? "Revenge is a dish best served cold", "dishing out punishment", "dish of the day", I understand these.

I usually don't pick on article titles, but I cannot understand the usage of "dish" nor why they are referred to as "Apple Refugees". Have they been forcefully evicted from Apple because of civil unrest and are just dying to get back into Apple?

edited January 2017