How much do you hate Gateway ads?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Man, remember the one around Christmas time with the boyfriend who "loaded it with all her favorite music"? UGHHHGHGH... I just about threw up when I saw that one..

Seriously though, whos your least favorite PC maker? I go for...

Gateway.

Dangerous. Joe Dangerous.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    Hard not to hate um all. But I don't hate them because they sell PCs. I hate them because they are selling ignorance. I feel so sad for anyone who has to settle for windows. It's like giving people rancid meat and telling them it's fresh fruit.

[ 01-19-2003: Message edited by: Not Unlike Myself ]</p>
  • Reply 2 of 5
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    now its buy one PC get one free!!

I happen to like gateway... but their commercials are progressively getting worse...

i dont like the dell ads at all, ditto for intel, infact intel is worse

the dell server ad with the old servers being used as battle bots is funny

microsoft ads arnt too bad...

the HP commercial with the coffe table and the homemade coffetable book is nice... apple could have done the exact same thing 100Xs better tho

[ 01-19-2003: Message edited by: Paul ]</p>
  • Reply 3 of 5
    I hate the ads Intel runs, I also hate Dell's commercials...I would say IBM has the best commercials for a tech company.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    The only Intel ads I like are the Blue Man Group ones. Also, IBM has great ads. Especially "The Heist."
  • Reply 5 of 5
    personally, i can't stand those dell "intern" spots. what a bunch of snotty, pretentious bootlicking kids. just when i thought dell couldn't invent anything worse than the "stephen" character, they did. ugh.