Dell Dude in Pot Bust

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 26
    flounderflounder Posts: 2,674member
    [quote]Originally posted by OBJRA10:

<strong>advocate...

he was caught by a police officer buying pot. That is illegal. He was arrested doing something wrong. What part of illegal don't you understand?</strong><hr></blockquote>

I do beleive he was hinting that maybe it shouldn't be illegal to sell a drug which, although several times more carcinogenic, is not physically addictive and generally less harmfull (becuase while more carcinogenic, it's not like there is anyone out there, with the possible exception of some rappers, who smokes two packs of joints a day) than cigarettes.

Although I 've got to say, buying pot from some random "dude" on the street is pretty stupid. Always use the established channel!
  • Reply 22 of 26
    [quote]Originally posted by Flounder:

<strong>

I do beleive he was hinting that maybe it shouldn't be illegal to sell a drug which, although several times more carcinogenic, is not physically addictive and generally less harmfull (becuase while more carcinogenic, it's not like there is anyone out there, with the possible exception of some rappers, who smokes two packs of joints a day) than cigarettes.

Although I 've got to say, buying pot from some random "dude" on the street is pretty stupid. Always use the established channel! </strong><hr></blockquote>

Obviously the Dell dude is not very smart.
  • Reply 23 of 26
    He must really use a Mac.
  • Reply 24 of 26
    Maybe that's it - you have to be stoned to buy a Dell!
  • Reply 25 of 26
    And all these years I thought pot was a GATEWAY drug!

harharhar!

:0)
  • Reply 26 of 26
    [quote]Originally posted by dstranathan:

<strong>And all these years I thought pot was a GATEWAY drug!

harharhar!

:0)</strong><hr></blockquote>

*rimshot*

He's here all week folks! Don't forget, 6 o' clock show if different from the 9 o' clock show, and be sure to tip your waitress!