Apple's Tim Cook, other executives urge Texas not to pass anti-trans 'bathroom bill'

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 84
    crowleycrowley Posts: 10,453member
     This is out of control! Use the damn bathroom for the gender you were born as!    Isn't everyone tired of the scammers out there saying that they're a woman when they are really TS or TG?!   Enough is enough! 
    If my half-sister did that in a redneck state she'd be lucky to get out alive. She's a male to female transsexual and finished her transition 10 years ago. She is legally a woman right down to a birth certificate, but had the misfortune to be born into a male body.
    She was a wreck as a person before she came out. Now she runs a very successful business ($20M revenue last year) because she can be herself. If this goes through she will add TX to the list of states that she can't travel to along with NC and OK.
    That is their loss not hers.

You are talking about a male with aberrations.  I would never have any interest in someone who was not a woman through and through, trans is just WEIRD and UNAPPEALING.  Who knows what happens to organs and functionality after undergoing these procedures.  Someone like that is not of any interest to me, that means I do not expect a TS/TG to tell me they are a woman when they are not.  That is not a woman and never will be.  I never want to be misled.  A TS/TG is a TS/TG.  
    Because the only purpose of a woman is to be appealing to men, right?
    Soli
  • Reply 82 of 84
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    crowley said:
    Because the only purpose of a woman is to be appealing to men, right?
    Good luck passing on your genes if you’re not (1. a woman 2. appealing).
  • Reply 83 of 84
    jSnivelyjSnively Posts: 429administrator
    I take one day off...

I'm closing this thread and sinking it. I don't even know where to begin with some of these posts. I suggest a bunch of you re-read our commenting guidelines before you put yourself in a very bad position. This is why we can't have nice things.
    SpamSandwichfastasleep
This discussion has been closed.