North Korean company launches own 'iPad,' ignoring Apple trademarks

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 48
    fallenjtfallenjt Posts: 4,053member
    Should have called it the Kim Jung Un-Pad. I'm sure that would make his highness, the royal POS, giddy as the fat schoolgirl he resembles.
    Let's calm down. Un-Pad soon invades America. Should we have Trump-Pad to defend us? ;)
    edited May 2017
  • Reply 42 of 48
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    briananon said:
    Thanks, great leader!
    What? And that is all you got to thank the dear Leader? Death squad has been sent out...
    Buit which 'Dear Leader'? The one in N.K or the one that sometimes appears in DC?
    :) :)

Hillary lost the election. She never assumed the position of Dear Leader.
    tallest skil
  • Reply 43 of 48
    bestkeptsecretbestkeptsecret Posts: 4,265member
    fallenjt said:
    IP theft, trademark/copywrite infringement is pretty common all over Asia. It is almost like a cultural norm, and they typically don't understand that they've even done anything wrong.
    Fuck Asians...lol. Btw, I'm Asian myself!

I'll fuck Asians, Americans (North, South, Central), Africans, Europeans, Aussies & Kiwis, as long as they are chicks.
    SpamSandwich
  • Reply 44 of 48
    anton zuykovanton zuykov Posts: 1,056member
    briananon said:
    Thanks, great leader!
    What? And that is all you got to thank the dear Leader? Death squad has been sent out...
    Buit which 'Dear Leader'? The one in N.K or the one that sometimes appears in DC?
    :) :)

The fact that you still talk and can joke about that, means that it is not the leader in DC that sends out death scquads. :)
    That was easy to test, you see.
  • Reply 45 of 48
    dsddsd Posts: 186member
    In the spirit of reunification they should get Samsung to supply the batteries. This device would make one hell of an IED.
    edited May 2017
  • Reply 46 of 48
    If this is from North Korea and aimed at North Koreans... why the English language spec sheet/advert and English-only QWERTY keyboard, not Dubeolsik?
  • Reply 47 of 48
    MacProMacPro Posts: 19,718member
    IP theft, trademark/copywrite infringement is pretty common all over Asia. It is almost like a cultural norm, and they typically don't understand that they've even done anything wrong.
    Nothing's ever new lol.  Back in the 60's Japan was the equivalent of modern day S. Korea let alone N. Korea.  I recall in the 1960's the Ronson cigarette lighters flooding the market that were identical in all but quality and price to the genuine articles.   Back in 1966 the guilty party attacked as their defense strategy just as now, but didn't mention rounded corners ;)

http://law.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/FSupp/257/219/1600541/
    edited June 2017
  • Reply 48 of 48
    MacProMacPro Posts: 19,718member
    fallenjt said:
    Should have called it the Kim Jung Un-Pad. I'm sure that would make his highness, the royal POS, giddy as the fat schoolgirl he resembles.
    Let's calm down. Un-Pad soon invades America. Should we have Trump-Pad to defend us? ;)
    He is, he's calculated climate change if accelerated, will wipe them out first.  ;)