WWDC isn't until tomorrow but I am already disappointed!

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware
Why would I want to watch the WWDC streaming keynote address tomorrow since I already know Apple is doing everything wrong?  :/   I mean look at all those predictions followed by pundit's opinions?  I already know I will be disappointed not because of anything Apple will or will not announce but because I have already been told that I should be disappointed.  :s   And you know that most of the predictions either will be factually wrong or won't happen at all.  That’s what has always happened in the past.  And when the pundit's predictions prove to be wrong, it also will be Apple's fault.  >:)   So tell me why I should watch always wrong Apple tomorrow?  ;)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    Mike WuertheleMike Wuerthele Posts: 6,861administrator
    D stands for developer.

While the rumor mill spins up every year about new Apple hardware at WWDC. it hasn't been the case since 2014. Personally, I'm fine with a developer-focused event. Google has I/O which is hardware-light, so why should Apple not have one too?
  • Reply 2 of 5
    sphericspheric Posts: 2,560member
    We have no idea what is in store for iOS 11 or macOS 10.13.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    kevin keekevin kee Posts: 1,289member
    I think the lesson here is never based your choice on others (especially if you know such people are seldom correct in the first place). Grabs your popcorn and just enjoy the ride for yourself. Not because of what you read or heard on internet. This is once a year event by Apple, you don't want to miss it, regardless of expectations. Heck, I would say, don't even expect anything. Get ready to be surprised.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    nhtnht Posts: 4,522member
    Geez people is a sarcasm tag REALLY required?
    tallest skil
  • Reply 5 of 5
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    nht said:
    Geez people is a sarcasm tag REALLY required?
    He has a wink at the end; that did it for me. Maybe the emoji are blocked for some people.