Watch: iOS 11 adds Live Photos editing tools, new effects and more

Posted:
in iPhone edited July 2017
Apple's iOS 11 will deliver a handful of new Live Photos editing tools and special effects when it launches this fall. Take an early look at the upcoming feature set in this AppleInsider video.

For more reviews, news, tips, features and more, subscribe to AppleInsider on YouTube.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    Minor usability tip: when I see a title like "Watch: iOS 11 adds Live Photos editing tools, new effects and more" for posts like this, it makes me think the post is about watchOS. Maybe use a post title like: "Video: iOS 11 adds Live Photos editing tools, new effects and more" ?
    seanismorriscornchipbeowulfschmidtMetriacanthosaurussmaffei
  • Reply 2 of 4
    foggyhillfoggyhill Posts: 4,767member
    Minor usability tip: when I see a title like "Watch: iOS 11 adds Live Photos editing tools, new effects and more" for posts like this, it makes me think the post is about watchOS. Maybe use a post title like: "Video: iOS 11 adds Live Photos editing tools, new effects and more" ?
    I also thought it was about the Watch, and I don't even own one :-).
  • Reply 3 of 4

Briefly thought the same thing.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    smaffeismaffei Posts: 237member
    Minor usability tip: when I see a title like "Watch: iOS 11 adds Live Photos editing tools, new effects and more" for posts like this, it makes me think the post is about watchOS.
    Agreed. I thought the same thing.