New faux powerMac commercial!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Howdy folks! I'm back with my new prototype PowerMac commercial. I hope you enjoy! Special thanks to the folks at Other World Computing for hosting the commercial. While you are there check out the excellent deals.

Just scroll down and click the link for the PowerMac commercial.

<a href="http://eshop.macsales.com/link.cfm?id=504-8896"; target="_blank">http://eshop.macsales.com/link.cfm?id=504-8896</a>;

Cheers,

Gary Haus

(Iksnoo)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 12
    kurtkurt Posts: 225member
    I am downloading it now. Can't wait.

I like the fact that it is not symmetrical. The speakers look like hard boiled eggs though.

[ 03-05-2003: Message edited by: Kurt ]</p>
  • Reply 2 of 12
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    Symmetry is very important in computer design, IMO.
  • Reply 3 of 12
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    ew, sorry but i dont like that design at all...yyyyuuuucccckkk!

haha but since i can't do things like taht yet i will congradulation u
  • Reply 4 of 12
    ijerryijerry Posts: 615member
    I happen to love the design. I like that fact that is not symetrical. It is totally a new way to design a box. I love the handle, and the functionality of the case being tapered like that would allow one to actually carry it by the handle. The speakers are no worse than the creature speakers. All in all, I would have to say another great job! you impress me more and more. If I had any say at Apple, I would hire you.
  • Reply 5 of 12
    Where the hell are people carrying their computers to and fro?
  • Reply 6 of 12
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    it just bothers me how its not symetrical, and since apple seems to be going toward a cleaner style with sharper lines, i doubt they'd make something like this

...or at least i hope :eek:

again i can't say i like the design, but that it is def a cool movie
  • Reply 7 of 12
    bodhibodhi Posts: 1,424member
    Not sure this is Future Hardware or even an advertisement for OWC (who I cannot stand) but anyway...off to General Discussion it goes...

• Reply 8 of 12
    iksnooiksnoo Posts: 24member
    Bodhi,

I apologize. This wasn't meant as an advertisement. I was thanking them for hosting my CG commercial. Sorry you don't like them.

Cheers,

Gary
  • Reply 9 of 12
    bodhibodhi Posts: 1,424member
    Its cool. It's just my personal opinion.

Cheers!

~Bodhi~
  • Reply 10 of 12
    Pretty darn awesome 3D model. I would like to see this powermac be even though, in that cool enclosure you have designed.

[ 03-05-2003: Message edited by: Mr. Macintosh ]</p>
  • Reply 11 of 12
    Agree. Make it symmetrical and it'll look quite cool. BTW what app did you use?
  • Reply 12 of 12
    [quote]Originally posted by Outsider:

<strong>BTW what app did you use?</strong><hr></blockquote>You didn't watch it to the end of the video, did you? Tsk, tsk.