Better New Thread / Post Reply icons

Posted:
in Feedback edited January 2014
The current ones are too large and bland. Boring!

How are these? Gorgonzola?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    hehe, can we steal those?
  • Reply 2 of 9
    Those look pretty good, brad.

Can you lighten up the border a bit so they match with the rest of the page?

We'd be glad to use them
  • Reply 3 of 9
    nebrienebrie Posts: 483member
    Those are nicer, will be easier to spot.
  • Reply 4 of 9
    bradbowerbradbower Posts: 1,068member
    Lighten up the border? They're already transparent GIFs, they'll work on pretty much any grey you see here on the forums.

Hmm, maybe you mean the blue. The blue is the color of the AppleInsider text and links. Kinda ties it together, while still making them stand out from the rest of the page.

[ 11-12-2001: Message edited by: bradbower ]</p>
  • Reply 5 of 9
    make the blue a bit thinner.. like half as wide.

thas all
  • Reply 6 of 9
    bradbowerbradbower Posts: 1,068member
    I'm having a hard time finding the damn PSDs of them.. agh, it would figure right after somebody likes something I make. I'm sorry.. I'll change that if I find it but at the moment I'm not finding it. I don't think it's that bad anyway. It's an improvement, for sure.

P.S. What's up with the crazy colors going on? It was perfect just how it was.. The blue is way too dark.
  • Reply 7 of 9
    [quote]Originally posted by bradbower:

<strong>I'm having a hard time finding the damn PSDs of them.. agh, it would figure right after somebody likes something I make. I'm sorry.. I'll change that if I find it but at the moment I'm not finding it. I don't think it's that bad anyway. It's an improvement, for sure.

P.S. What's up with the crazy colors going on? It was perfect just how it was.. The blue is way too dark.</strong><hr></blockquote>

No worries, we're just gonna steal your gifs for the moment
  • Reply 7 of 9
    can we just edit your gifs?
  • Reply 9 of 9
    we have new ones, and they will be put up tomorrow... just have to get them upped.