The [qb] tag

Posted:
in Feedback edited January 2014
Would you make it so this tag isn't needed? Cause a lot of people don't use qb AND quote tags .. they just use the "quote" tags. Then when you go to hit the reply button only part of their post is quoted. Either fix this or people need to start using the qb tag

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    QB is part of UBB 6 because otherwise quoting messages with bold text in them gets totally messed up. It's an inextricable part of UBB, so I guess people are going to start having to use QB more.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    sinewavesinewave Posts: 1,074member
    [quote]Originally posted by gorgonzola:

<strong>so I guess people are going to start having to use QB more. </strong><hr></blockquote>

YOU HEAR THAT PEOPLE?
  • Reply 3 of 6
    I was wondering what the point of that was, now I'll start using it.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    [quote]Originally posted by MacAgent:

<strong>I was wondering what the point of that was, now I'll start using it. </strong><hr></blockquote>

You know, it will be automatically inserted if you click the "reply" button above the message you want to quote...

Try it on this one.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    Yeah, but a lot of times I disassemble posts manually in quotes to reply to individual things, therefore it won't be generated for all of them.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    [quote]Originally posted by MacAgent:

<strong>Yeah, but a lot of times I disassemble posts manually in quotes to reply to individual things, therefore it won't be generated for all of them.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Ahh. I normally don't do that.