Poll: Graphite or Quicksilver?

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 29
    if there's anything else that i can do to make your stay here at Hotel AppleInsider better, Mr. Nut, please, feel free to phone the concierge
  • Reply 22 of 29
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    [quote]Originally posted by Jonathan:

<strong>if there's anything else that i can do to make your stay here at Hotel AppleInsider better, Mr. Nut, please, feel free to phone the concierge </strong><hr></blockquote>

lol. it does look a bit better IMO. I haven't tested it on the Powerbook yet but I do notice the difference.

thanks a lot.
  • Reply 23 of 29
    sinewavesinewave Posts: 1,074member
    &lt;sarcasm&gt;I liked it better the old WAY! I am going to rant and rave and throw myself on the floor till you change it &lt;/sarcasm&gt;
  • Reply 24 of 29
    jutusjutus Posts: 272member
    This new look is slick. Can't wait to see the main page with some fresh news, and the redesigned software/hardware sections.
  • Reply 25 of 29
    [quote] One side comment... is anyone annoyed that there is no 'underline' option for text? I always have to use the line tool... and if the font I am using doesn't provide an Italic variation.. then Photoshop doesn't show it.. unlike almost every other word processor. Are these features there and I am just not looking hard enough? <hr></blockquote>

There is no underline feature in photoshop because there doesn't need to be one. Fake underlines and italics and bolds in programs like Word, and Quark are there for people that just HAVE to use them. If using Quark... any serious Graphic Artist will tell you they wished those features were removed. Forced Bold and Italic looks like absolute crud on press. If you want a REAL bold, use one... they exist for any professional font. 90% of all my fonts have condensed, extended, italic, bold, condensed italics, etc...

As for the Underlines... if you're setting type in Photoshop, you just gotta do it manually.

[ 12-02-2001: Message edited by: Mac Guru ]</p>
  • Reply 26 of 29
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    [quote]Originally posted by Sinewave:

<strong>&lt;sarcasm&gt;I liked it better the old WAY! I am going to rant and rave and throw myself on the floor till you change it &lt;/sarcasm&gt;</strong><hr></blockquote>

wow. you really are poor with the sarcasm :eek:
  • Reply 27 of 29
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    [quote]Originally posted by applenut:

<strong>

wow. you really are poor with the sarcasm :eek: </strong><hr></blockquote>

lol, yeah that wasn't great.
  • Reply 28 of 29
    sinewavesinewave Posts: 1,074member
    [quote]Originally posted by applenut:

<strong>

wow. you really are poor with the sarcasm :eek: </strong><hr></blockquote>