C'mon guys, bring back my... er... our gaming forum!

Posted:
in Feedback edited January 2014
What ever happened to the oxymor... err... mac gaming thread? And wheres my damn Official AI Halo thread?

Great to see that you back up, long live AI!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    Did anyone besides you actually use it? I think Digital Hub will be more useful.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    Because of the lack of traffic, we merged it into software.

Just go there.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    jutusjutus Posts: 272member
    Comment: There hasn't been much gaming news lately.

If something comes up, say on release of Warcraft 3 + Doom, you might find the software forum a bit swamped.

Just my 2c. The traffic seen in games since the boards returned is not very representative of overall traffic to the forum over the years.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    If/when the need arises, we'll see to it.

It's a snap to make a new forum and move the threads over... we just want to keep it simple for now.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    Did anyone besides you actually use it?

Why do you think I called it my thread?

Oh well, at least you guys are back.

Now if only we could ressurect my halo thread in software... :looking towards sky:
  • Reply 6 of 7
    jutusjutus Posts: 272member
    [quote]Originally posted by Jonathan:

<strong>If/when the need arises, we'll see to it.

It's a snap to make a new forum and move the threads over... we just want to keep it simple for now.</strong><hr></blockquote>

You're not talking about moving gaming threads retroactively, are you?

But I see your point about lack of need, for now.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    All i meant was, if there's an explosion of gaming-related threads, we'lll see to making a new forum and moving the active threads at that time into it.

Sorta like what we did with Digital Hub- took all the iPod, digicam, etc things out of their current forums and dumped 'em in the new one.