Users continue to experience sluggishness, battery life problems in iOS 11 after multiple ...

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 85
    iPhone 6s - battery life seems 20-40% worse with iOS 11.0.3 and no longer lasts the whole day. Battery is less than a year old and the deterioration coincided with iOS update. I also find it sluggish. Animations often stutter, apps are slow to launch and I’ve often missed photo opportunities because the camera app has taken too long to open or provide the correct mode video, slow-mo etc)

My wife is similarly frustrated with iOS 11 on her iPhone 5s. We both have an Apple Watch and often use Bluetooth audio streaming, if that’s relevant. 

In Calc 1+2+3 always gives the wrong answer on my iPhone 6s but PCalc is fine. 

My new 10.3” iPad Pro battery life feels worse with iOS 11 too but that’s a bit harder to gauge (<3 months old). 
    edited October 2017
  • Reply 82 of 85
    avon b7avon b7 Posts: 7,694member
    The iOS 11.0.3 update was sitting on my wife's iPhone 6 taking up over a giga of space but hadn't installed (perhaps because wi-fi was off at night). I have deleted it.

1+2+3 worked correctly the second time I tried but not the first. 
    edited October 2017
  • Reply 83 of 85
    So did I miss how to fix this on something like an iPhone SE?

I have the battery life issue and I definitely have the unwanted dimming and brightening issue (yes I have checked the settings). 

So what steps work to re-do this whole phone and iOS load?  Best to restore my saved setting or go new and then reload everything?
  • Reply 84 of 85
    Yah, I nocticed big time the calculator issue too, just ridiculous.  The A9 of the IPhone 6s should be able to handle no problem, what a joke.  Also has had other bad slowdown on my iOS devices such as loading up email attachments on my brand new IPad and IPhone,  really 45 seconds to upload 1mb attachments? From my iBooks to my email.  Very strange.