Join our iPhone X live hands-on Q&A

Posted:
in iPhone
You have questions, but you don't have an iPhone X (yet). Thankfully, AppleInsider is here to help with an exclusive live video. Join us as we answer your questions and demo Apple's next-generation handset.

For reviews, news, tips, features and more, subscribe to AppleInsider on YouTube.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 14
    Kak1Kak1 Posts: 7member
    How is the battery life?
  • Reply 2 of 14
    lars220681lars220681 Posts: 1unconfirmed, member
    Can you show all the wallpapers on the phone?
  • Reply 3 of 14
    Can you please describe how much bettter the screen looks than other models?

thanks much
  • Reply 4 of 14
    iaciac Posts: 1member
    How to turn off With physical buttons ?
    thanks

• Reply 5 of 14
    boltsfan17boltsfan17 Posts: 2,294member
    You have to ask questions on the Youtube page. 
  • Reply 6 of 14
    I prefer to wait to get my own iPhone X. I like to experience it first hand, rather than second or third hand. 
  • Reply 7 of 14
    What are some 3rd party apps like?
  • Reply 8 of 14
    The video has been withdrawn from YouTube. Crazy to have this Q & A session so early in the day. Two things for the AppleInsider Staff: 1. Announce it for a future event and 2. Have it available to people in the Pacific Time Zone.
  • Reply 9 of 14
    macseeker said:
    The video has been withdrawn from YouTube. Crazy to have this Q & A session so early in the day. Two things for the AppleInsider Staff: 1. Announce it for a future event and 2. Have it available to people in the Pacific Time Zone.
    We are in Pacific. My flight leaves early in the a.m. so it’s the only time we could do it. 
  • Reply 10 of 14
    Mike WuertheleMike Wuerthele Posts: 6,858administrator
    macseeker said:
    Video will be back shortly.
  • Reply 11 of 14
    Dynamic wallpapers are obviously not a new feature for iPhone X  (as stated in video).
  • Reply 12 of 14
    macseeker said:
    Video will be back shortly.
    Thanks Mike.
  • Reply 13 of 14
    bluefire1bluefire1 Posts: 1,301member
    Maybe the Appleinsider team can write an iPhone X manual and sell it as a paperback, Kindle or iBook. (or all three). 
    edited November 2017
  • Reply 14 of 14
    iac said:
    How to turn off With physical buttons ?
    thanks

You use the side button.