iPhone X shipping times shorten to 3-4 weeks in US & Canada

Posted:
in iPhone
Shipping delays for the iPhone X at Apple's U.S. and Canadian online stores have shrunk to between 3 and 4 weeks, matching improvements in Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.

Previously Apple was estimating delays between 4 and 5 weeks. The faster shipping should apply to every color, carrier, and storage combination.

Earlier today, a number of people including multiple AppleInsider readers reported better delivery times for iPhones they'd already preordered, in some cases by a matter of weeks. That would seem to reflect comments by Apple CEO Tim Cook during today's Q4 results call, noting that the company is increasing iPhone X production "week by week" and trying to ship "as soon as possible."

People wanting to get an iPhone X any faster will have to brave lines at retail on Friday. The product is already on sale in Australia and New Zealand, where one of the first people to buy camped out for a week.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    Mine’s been holding steady at 2-3 weeks or Nov 21-28 since 3:10 am last Friday! I really hope it gets better!
  • Reply 2 of 9
    clexmanclexman Posts: 209member
    I've been steady at Nov 17 - 24. I'd love to get a better delivery time.
  • Reply 3 of 9
    doggonedoggone Posts: 377member
    Ordered two phones (64 and 256) at 1AM on Friday AM.  Shipping dates initially Dec5-11.  Then Nov 16-24.  Now the 64GB is shipping for delivery on the 8th.  The 256 is still on the 16-24 date.
  • Reply 4 of 9
    adonissmuadonissmu Posts: 1,776member
    edited November 2017
  • Reply 5 of 9
    calicali Posts: 3,494member
    HYPE. An iPhone for everyone!!

Merry iPhone Xmas!!
  • Reply 6 of 9
    fallenjtfallenjt Posts: 4,054member
    doggone said:
    Ordered two phones (64 and 256) at 1AM on Friday AM.  Shipping dates initially Dec5-11.  Then Nov 16-24.  Now the 64GB is shipping for delivery on the 8th.  The 256 is still on the 16-24 date.
    Ordered at 1am and it’ll be delivered tomorrow...lol. Well, I’m with Xfinity; I guess less people ordered from them!
  • Reply 7 of 9
    kenckenc Posts: 195member
    Mine still says Nov. 3rd, though it's been in New Jersey since Saturday.
  • Reply 8 of 9
    jdb8167jdb8167 Posts: 626member
    No change in my order. Still at Nov 17-24 as it has been since OCt 27 at 3:15 am when I finally got a connection on Apple's website. 
  • Reply 9 of 9
    chinners said:
    Mine’s been holding steady at 2-3 weeks or Nov 21-28 since 3:10 am last Friday! I really hope it gets better!
    Me too!
    I placed my order at 3:05am from Toronto.
    Fingers crossed!!