iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus production accelerating alongside cutback in orders for iPhone 8

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 42
    mike1mike1 Posts: 3,284member
    Saw an played with an X that a coworker had. First I'd seen in the wild. Display was simply gorgeous and the phone will still easily fit in my pocket. I'm sure I'd get used to the new gestures in pretty short order. Only question now is to get an iP8 (+ is just unnecessarily large for me) now under the upgrade program and pick up the X replacement next year or just jump in to the X now.
  • Reply 42 of 42
    mike1 said:
    Saw an played with an X that a coworker had. First I'd seen in the wild. Display was simply gorgeous and the phone will still easily fit in my pocket. I'm sure I'd get used to the new gestures in pretty short order. Only question now is to get an iP8 (+ is just unnecessarily large for me) now under the upgrade program and pick up the X replacement next year or just jump in to the X now.
    If iPhone 8 Plus is unnecessarily large for you then you may want to go directly with the X. If you buy the 8 right now, it may prevent you from switching to X for at least two years, because it is so powerful with the A11 Bionic. If you buy the iPhone X right now, you won't regret next year not switching to a replacement because next year's replacement X may not be as significant as today's X. The current X may keep you up to date for at least two years. You'll benefit from the brightness of OLED, true HDR, double camera with OIS on both lenses, the convenience of Face ID and TrueDepth effects as soon as today.