Welcome to The Installer's PRIVATE TESTes AREA

Comments

• Reply 61 of 208
    escherescher Posts: 1,811member
    [quote]Originally posted by The Installer:

<strong>Alas, Davos is too up market for me </strong><hr></blockquote>

Not if you stay at the Jugendherberge. I always thought that Zermatt was full of old money, and the new money went to Davos. The variety of slopes in Davos is certainly tough to beat.

[quote]<strong>Retired? Nope.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I'm glad I correctly assumed that the photo of you was authentic. I love your Selbstportrait with the hiking boots!

T.I.: You are very mobile, regardless of whether you're retired or not. You obviously enjoy the pleasures of Swiss outdoor life (e.g. climbing and cowfights). Could the requirement that Anders bring a tennis racket be an allusion to your profession? What about the requirement that he ring you first? Just to make sure you're there? Or a hidden reference to your occupation? Could you simply be a tourist guide, who likes to hang out at table 10 on the slow days?

Faszinierend und mysterioes!

Escher

[ 06-05-2002: Message edited by: Escher ]</p>
  • Reply 62 of 208
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Hello TI, i have order today the book, on amazon.fr (i have also ordered basket case), they will ship normally in one or two weeks. I will make my comments .

[ 06-06-2002: Message edited by: powerdoc ]</p>
  • Reply 63 of 208
    [quote]Originally posted by Escher:

<strong>T.I.: You are very mobile, regardless of whether you're retired or not. You obviously enjoy the pleasures of Swiss outdoor life (e.g. climbing and cowfights). Could the requirement that Anders bring a tennis racket be an allusion to your profession? What about the requirement that he ring you first? Just to make sure you're there? Or a hidden reference to your occupation? Could you simply be a tourist guide, who likes to hang out at table 10 on the slow days?[/i]</strong><hr></blockquote>I have stayed in the YH in Zermatt, but things have improved since

Never been to Davos though.

Allusion to my profession? No, it's just cool to walk down the Bahnhofstrasse with a tennis racket under your arm and a Bratwurst in your hand

Ring first? To make sure I am out, I mean in . . .

Tourist guide? Nope.

Anyway, here's a nice picture, though not mine

powerdoc, please let me know what you think of your colleague, Dr. Graveline

I haven't raed "Basket Case" yet, but I know some.

- T.I.

[ 09-08-2002: Message edited by: The Installer ]</p>
  • Reply 64 of 208
    escherescher Posts: 1,811member
    Mystere et boulle de gomme. Je donne ma langue au chat. Oh, darn, it's powerdoc who speaks French, not T.I., who speaks German.

I give up!

BTW, powerdoc, je suis français comme toi, mais je n'ai jamais habite dans le pays nomme sur mon passeport. (Strange, Chimera does the cedille correctly, but can't seem to get accents on vowels.)

Escher
  • Reply 65 of 208
    [quote]Originally posted by Escher:

<strong>Mystere et boulle de gomme. Je donne ma langue au chat. Oh, darn, it's powerdoc who speaks French, not T.I., who speaks German.

I give up!

BTW, powerdoc, je suis français comme toi, mais je n'ai jamais habite dans le pays nomme sur mon passeport. (Strange, Chimera does the cedille correctly, but can't seem to get accents on vowels.)

Escher</strong><hr></blockquote>

he, he, nous finirons bien par savoir toute la verite sur cette étrange affaire.

• Reply 66 of 208
    I am offering a prize of two weeks in Zermatt, all inclusive, to the first person who spots me here

- T.I.
  • Reply 67 of 208

<strong>I am offering a prize of two weeks in Zermatt, all inclusive, to the first person who spots me here

- T.I.</strong><hr></blockquote>

It's look like Val d'Isere. I know where you are on the picture : you are behind the camera
  • Reply 68 of 208
    [quote]Originally posted by powerdoc:

<strong>I know where you are on the picture : you are behind the camera </strong><hr></blockquote>I could be freelancing on the crane

I asked this before, but do you ever do any work? Are you freelancet? ( geddid? )

Because you seem to spend an awful lot of time here, even more than Escher and Anders

- T.I.
  • Reply 69 of 208

<strong>I could be freelancing on the crane

I asked this before, but do you ever do any work? Are you freelancet? ( geddid? )

Because you seem to spend an awful lot of time here, even more than Escher and Anders

I am freelance, i have no boss

Ant AI is my little recreation between two consultations

And i doubt that you work in a crane : still not internet ready.
  • Reply 70 of 208

<strong>And i doubt that you work in a crane : still not internet ready.</strong><hr></blockquote>Big aerial though

- T.I.
  • Reply 71 of 208

<strong>Big aerial though

:confused:

did you mean : Big aerial thought ?
  • Reply 72 of 208

<strong>did you mean : Big aerial thought?</strong><hr></blockquote>Non.

- T.I.
  • Reply 73 of 208

<strong>Non.

sorry but i don't understand what mean Big aerial though : excuse me my poor english.

• Reply 74 of 208

<strong>The hair could be a wig . . .

The tan could be fake . . .

The shot could have been taken in a studio . . .

And best of all, maybe it's not me

Why not check out Table 10 for yourself

Gotta rush, gotta check out some literature on Suonen*)

- T.I.

*) There's a beer in it for anyone who knows what I am on about </strong><hr></blockquote>

suonen is bisses in english and french : The bisses are ancient irrigation channels cut across the mountainside by our ancestors. Ramblers can follow the watercourse and enjoy the coolness of its banks. Paths along the bisses are level, and make easy walks for families, but they are much appreciated by practised walkers as well.

Where is my beer ?

And for your job, i think it's related with tourism in the swiss alp, i do not know from who you work for, perhaps for the minister of swiss tourism to promote it in UK.
  • Reply 75 of 208
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member

<strong>AI is my little recreation between two consultations

</strong><hr></blockquote>

Funny. I see my bachelor project as recreation between two visits to AI. I guess its not a good sign...
  • Reply 76 of 208
    [quote]Originally posted by Anders:

<strong>

Funny. I see my bachelor project as recreation between two visits to AI. I guess its not a good sign... </strong><hr></blockquote>

Hmm, i suspect it's an excess of frequentation of the Outsider forum's flamewars.
  • Reply 77 of 208

<strong>Where is my beer ?</strong><hr></blockquote>A la votre

- T.I.
  • Reply 78 of 208

<strong>

sorry but i don't understand what mean Big aerial though : excuse me my poor english.

</strong><hr></blockquote>To, for instance, receive T.V. or radio you need an aerial. Mobile phones have little aerials.

- T.I.
  • Reply 79 of 208
    thanks for the beer, and the explanation
  • Reply 80 of 208
    surfratsurfrat Posts: 341member
    Test...

:o :cool: