Uber paid $100,000 to cover up 2016 breach exposing data of 57 million customers and drive...

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    kamilton said:
    Trump supporters (Right?) seem only to understand first order cause and effect relationships.  NOTHING is that simple.  Complexity abounds and attempting to deny or dumb down or define it as “Fake” is typical behavior for a two year old.
    You don’t understand what environmentalism is, I’m sorry.
    Truth doesn’t require your belief to exist, but bullshit sure does.
    Such beautiful irony. Why are you complaining about fact you don’t like when you should be campaigning to shut down these companies for using cars?
    edited November 2017
  • Reply 22 of 24
    evilutionevilution Posts: 1,399member
    Uber is just flat out a morally bankrupt scumbag company.
    Google or Yahoo should buy them. They’d fit right in with scumbags losing data.
    tallest skil
  • Reply 23 of 24
    In the immortal words of Theodore Roosevelt, ``a well regulated capitalist system is the only capitalist system worth having.''
    Teddy Roosevelt was a fascist sack of **** who should’ve been imprisoned for his unprecedented abuses of power.
    edited November 2017
  • Reply 24 of 24
    Teddy Roosevelt was a fascist sack of **** who should’ve been imprisoned for his unprecedented abuses of power.
    I hate Teddy because he split the GOP and handed the country to Wilson, who handed it to the banks and got us into two foreign wars. But don’t you mean FDR? I guess he was more communist than fascist though. What did Teddy do in office?