Is this wireless charger worth a shot?

Posted:
in iPhone

There is a wireless charger called Funxim claiming they can charge both iPhone X and Apple Watch. I first saw their ads on Instagram, to be honest I like it a lot! I got my iPhone X like a month ago, and my watch is the series 1, would love to charge em both on just one charger! Considering the fact that AirPower is not gonna come out until like next year and the cost would be more than $150, compared to $29. I think I’m going to back this Kickstarter project. What do you guys think?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    mattinozmattinoz Posts: 2,322member
    Wait so it's a Qi charging pad with a cable organizer and hole for your Apple Watch charger?

Perfect for me ... well when I get a wireless charging phone that is.
    edited December 2017
  • Reply 2 of 2
    cowycowy Posts: 17member
    cowy said:

There is a wireless charger called Funxim claiming they can charge both iPhone X and Apple Watch. I first saw their ads on Instagram, to be honest I like it a lot! I got my iPhone X like a month ago, and my watch is the series 1, would love to charge em both on just one charger! Considering the fact that AirPower is not gonna come out until like next year and the cost would be more than $150, compared to $29. I think I’m going to back this Kickstarter project. What do you guys think?
    http://kck.st/2iirFiQ  :) You got it right.