Apple starts testing cycle anew with first macOS High Sierra 10.13.3 developer's beta

Posted:
in Mac Software
Apple has launched a single beta for the next point updates of its operating systems, with the first developer's release of macOS High Sierra 10.13.3.

The release notes are sparse, with no note of any new features or improvements. The beta is build number 17D20a, with the last full release of High Sierra having build number 17C88.

Apple's latest beta releases are available to registered developers through the Mac App Store's update mechanism.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    keithwkeithw Posts: 140member
    Let's hope they finally start supporting ALL Radeon and nVidia products as eGPUs- without kernel extension hacks!
  • Reply 2 of 8
    Mike WuertheleMike Wuerthele Posts: 6,861administrator
    keithw said:
    Let's hope they finally start supporting ALL Radeon and nVidia products as eGPUs- without kernel extension hacks!
    That doesn't appear to be included at present.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    appexappex Posts: 687member
    Booting from APFS external disks? APFS-formatted Time Machine disks?
    libertyforall
  • Reply 4 of 8
    HomeKit for macOS please!!!
  • Reply 5 of 8
    Getting ready for iMac Pro
  • Reply 6 of 8
    Mike WuertheleMike Wuerthele Posts: 6,861administrator
    appex said:
    Booting from APFS external disks? APFS-formatted Time Machine disks?
    Doesn't look like it.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    I've been in the Public Beta Tester Program for a while. This morning (12/13, 9:40 am est) I checked the App Store and an update labeled MacOS High Sierra 10.13.3 Developer Beta 1 was available for downloading. I installed it and all is well. It's version 17D20a. Who knows, maybe I was unknowingly promoted from Public Beta Tester to Developer Beta Tester status. More likely, Apple just forgot to rename the beta when it was released to Public Beta Testers.
    edited December 2017