Patriots quarterback Tom Brady stars in new 'Above the Noise' Beats by Dre commercial

Posted:
in General Discussion edited September 2020
"Doubt me. Distract me. Give me noise," New England Patriots Quarterback Tom Brady says in the new Beats by Dre ad. "Cause all I hear is, 'it's payback time.'"

The advertisement called "Above the Noise" was published on YouTube on Saturday, in advance of the AFC championship game. The ad focuses on Brady being assisted by the Beats headset to shut out detractors, criticism leveled, and other distractions.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    I've found Beats headphones don't fit people with larger noggins. They seem to be engineered for kids or small adults.
  • Reply 2 of 10
    I've found Beats headphones don't fit people with larger noggins. They seem to be engineered for kids or small adults.
    I wonder if that's why so many professional athletes wear them.
    SpamSandwich
  • Reply 3 of 10
    I wonder if that's why so many professional athletes wear them.
    Professional athletes get paid to wear things, their endorsement income often exceeds their sport income.  Whether the stuff they endorse fits or not is kinda irrelevant.
  • Reply 4 of 10
    LatkoLatko Posts: 398member
    "Give me the noise" -- Uhh, surviving the noise / boom would require a hearing damaged... Ahh, they found one
    edited January 2018
  • Reply 5 of 10
    Don't fit? You pull down the cups to adjust the size just like any other headphone. 
    jeffharrisjony0
  • Reply 6 of 10
    Oh, another reason not to buy Beats headphones.
    holmstockd
  • Reply 7 of 10
    quinneyquinney Posts: 2,528member
    There go sales in Jacksonville.
    holmstockd
  • Reply 8 of 10
    quinney said:
    LOL good one.
  • Reply 9 of 10
    Too bad NFL players can't wear Beats inside a NFL stadium. NFL/Bose contract made sure of that.
    quinney said:
    LOL good one.
    LOL X2
    edited January 2018
  • Reply 10 of 10
    Don't fit? You pull down the cups to adjust the size just like any other headphone. 
    I know how headphones work. They still don't fit. They're like vise-grips.