WSJ jumps on iPhone X production cut story, adds new fictions

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 45
    bshankbshank Posts: 255member
    There is not even any face validity to these claims of sluggish sales. I have personally never seen more new, first year release iPhones in the wild than with the iPhone X. If you’ve spent time in any Apple Store you’d see that the large majority of what people are asking for is iPhone X.
  • Reply 42 of 45
    tmaytmay Posts: 6,328member
    bshank said:
    There is not even any face validity to these claims of sluggish sales. I have personally never seen more new, first year release iPhones in the wild than with the iPhone X. If you’ve spent time in any Apple Store you’d see that the large majority of what people are asking for is iPhone X.
    I was unaware of this until today, but since sometime last year, Apple iPhones in use in the USA exceeded 50% of the total smartphones in use, and as iPhones tend to stay in use longer, I don't see that Apple will relinquish that milestone anytime soon.

https://twitter.com/BenBajarin?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.asymco.com/
    edited January 2018
  • Reply 43 of 45
    When is the FTC ever going to investigate all the fake Apple news that happens around the time APPL is about to announce their quarters' (usually) superb earnings? It's obvious to me there is manipulation going on. 
    tmay
  • Reply 44 of 45
    starxdstarxd Posts: 128member
    You say, "Mickle initially cited copycat numbers: a 50 percent cut from "roughly 40 million initially planned" to "about 20 million," before casually adding that "other people familiar with the iPhone supply chain said Apple had cut orders for components used in the iPhone X by 60 percent." 

Really?  I'm sure you're smart enough (maybe) to figure out that there are valid reasons that iPhone production might be cut by 50% while production of some parts might be cut by 60%.  Apple could simply have an excess of some parts.  The likelihood that they have exactly the same number of every single component is very slim.  So your whole $4 billion error might not be an error at all.  It's really not that complicated.  You look silly and biased when you get so hysterical, especially when the point you're so emphatically trying to make could be completely wrong.  
  • Reply 45 of 45
    Today you have been vindicated DED! The stock is up 5$ in after hours. Thanks for writing those 2 articles it really helps people see false flags operations such as the Nikkei and WSJ. They won't pull any other ones at least not on me: NO MORE! You have clearly now provided evidence...Thanks!